TTA historical media-video and HQ pics

tta583

I have been hunting for some TTA historical media for a power point presentation I am going to run in a loop at an upcoming car show. I have pics of my car, and the TNN video. Does anyone have higher quality version of some of the "historical" pics floating around. Things like the congrats. letter, scans of the brochure, etc. I am also looking for a video cap of the race where we can see the pace car, or any video cap for that matter that has more of a historical feel. I am trying to stay away from the TTA whips a mustang, corvette, camaro, ricer type of video.

Thanks,

Brent

You can get some good footage from, the history channel's "Automobiles - Firebird " tape. The part number of the tape is AAE40171. Or from the official "Indy Films" 1989, 500 race film. I have both, and found good stuff in each, the History channel's tape has a very good segment on our cars, but you will have to edit out the "corporate engine" comments that wangers makes. He apparently did not know that ALL G.M. cars would have "Corporate Engines" in the (then) future. I wonder how he is going to explain how HE ALLOWED THE CORPORATION TO INSTALL A CORP> ENGINE IN HIS NEW GTO ??? (aka Holden)

Thanks for the reply. I will have to try and get the tapes, but I doubt I could have them in time, pplus time to rip some of the content. Any idea if there is any snips on on the net anywhere?

Brent

Brent: Sorry I don't know of anything that is available on short notice. You might give Jim Mattison a call (Pontiac Historic services) Good Luck
Turbota (#70) P.S. I am sending you a P.M.