TTA fuel return line

LSTTYPE

Can anyone tell me if the fuel return line on a tta is bigger diameter than a turbo buick return line. It looks looks like it is the same size as the feed line. I threw my old factory one away on my Ttype and went with a 6an line. Trying to avoid using a 6an line when I convert to e85. Thanks in advance

I used the 6 an on my t type no brainer there but the tta line looks a tad bigger in diameter and the bends aren't as sharp. I'm hoping it will flow enough to not require the 6 an line and retain a more stock look.

gotcha, what exhaust do you have? i'm thinking of getting the hooker kit when i install the new downpipes.

Well I'm super excited. New downpipe on the way thanks to you! New precision billet 6262 and all my E 85 stuff coming shortly. Got a 911 converter for it. It has a 3 inch single shot cat back system on it but I'm gonna take it off and throw it away. Kinda cobbled up. I want a nice stainless cat back system for it with the ability to put the factory exhaust tips back on.

not sure, i'm thinking of getting the hooker one the price isn't bad and using my stock tailpipes. i want to wait till i get a fuel pump and exhaust and do al that stuff at the same time.

The TTA main fuel is 3/8 and the return is 5/16". i am pretty sure that is the same as a GN. With proper volume, they are good for 550 HP on regular gasoline.

Thank you for the info. I'm gonna try a deatchwerks 300 and see hoe the fuel pressure controls.

i saw on the tat board you're going with a 4 in cold air kit, looks like you're making a lot of changes. don't forget for that big of an intake you'll need a angle adapter for iac it also interfered a little with the up pipe on my buick its bigger than stock.

Why do you need an angle adapter? I know my buddies use 3.5 and 4 inch maf pipes and don't have angle adapters. Hmmm. Do you have pics of your 4 inch set up?

ill see if i can dig one up intake is off car now but on my car with a turbo with a 4 inch inlet it hit the pipe with the iac going straight out

shoot me your number and ill text you a pic of what it looks like paying no there, buick is apart right now but i can lay the pip in place so you can get an idea of the clearance

I drilled out all of the Saginaw fittings, and with both pumps running I can get the fuel pressure under 30 psi.

I would put money on the tta return line out flowing the GN return line. It has smoother bends etc.

Why do you need an angle adapter? I know my buddies use 3.5 and 4 inch maf pipes and don't have angle adapters. Hmmm. Do you have pics of your 4 inch set up?
I use a 3" maf pipe on mine, and it barely clears.