TTA 72K mile, fair shape $8,200

trophystock

I am putting my TTA on Ebay this spring (mid March) but wanted everybody to know now in case they wanted to look at the car first. It is a 72,000 mile Ttop/leather car. It is in fair shape. It needs drivers side leather and tires. Other then that it is good to go. I don't have any pics of the exterior yet as the weather is kinda crapy today.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/trophystock/album?.dir=/9255&.src=ph&.tok=phATIZCBGuYmHpc8
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/trophystock/album?.dir=/b0d1&.src=ph&.tok=phySIZCBGt_oBv0R
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/trophystock/album?.dir=/284b&.src=ph&.tok=phhSIZCBTviNfbeb
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/trophystock/album?.dir=/270b&.src=ph&.tok=phGSIZCBhXmeRUxa

Sorry about the "ttt" i have no idea what that means, i was trying to figure out why i couldn't post a reply. Does the tta have any mods, any qtr mile times??? When you get pics of the exterior please email to me at Kma697@cox.net. How many TTA's do you have, from the pix it looks like 2 or 3, lucky dog!!! THX..

Looks like the motor is detailed beyond the condition of the car. Did you pull the motor or detail it in?

Still raining today. I simply cleaned everything as best I could. The car really wasnt that bad when I bought it. Its just hard to say your 72,000 mile car is "nice" when there are so many super low mileage cars out there. It would make a great daily driver or race car. At $8,200 you wouldn't have to worry about losing money on depreciation on it. I have seen some very rough cars sell for 6 or 7K. I had the intention of stripping it and building a race only car but I found another TTA I wanted more so this has got to go.

Just wanted to say I bought a vehicle from this guy and he's straight up about what he's selling. I was very happy with my purchase from him. He won't BS you.

I will try to give as much info here as I can so nobody will feel like the wasted there time if they come to look at the car. I hate it when people tell me that the car is "perfect" and I drive 4 hours to look at it and it turns out to be a pile of crap!!:mad: We'll start with the good:
Car is super clean.
Car is mainly stock with the exception of the air cleaner and 3" exhaust (stock downpipe.
Car has a 3" cat and it passed CA. emissions.
Almost everything works including the power antenna, power hatch, windows, cruise ect.
Has new hood and hatch struts.
Does not leak when I wash it.
Rear main seal will just barely leave a drop in the garage.
Car was in AZ till 65,000 miles (carfax) and then CA now in SC.
The underside is NOT undercoated and looks fantastic (super clean).
Holds 40 PSI of oil pressure when hot!!
Spools quick and runs hard.

Weather stripping in good shape.
Does have a new tranny. (very clean)

Now for the bad.
Has Bilestien shocks/struts and rides very stiff.....I mean real stiff.
Neads tires, front are old and rear are bald ( I have no idea how they got that way:D
Has a GN intercooler and scoop.
Needs a little R&R on one tranny cooler line.
Idle is alittle erractic till the car is fully warmed up.
Drivers seat is absolutley trashed.
Both covers over rear seat belt anchor points are cracked.
Lots of rattles due to the tire/struts/shock combo.
Radio does not pick up stations. All the functions work on wheel/radio but wont lock onto a signal.
It apears to have been painted in the rear (doors back) but clean carfax.

Thats about it. I am sure I am forgetting/overlooking things about the car but I have tried to be as honest as possible. If i didn't mention it it means that it is OK shape (like wheels, interior panels, carpet). One member of the TTA list has seen the car (Glenn is his name from MI.) so feel free to go to the list to see what he might have to say about the car. Also if anybody wants to come look at the car feel free and the are more then welcome to post what they think right here. I will not take offense to a negative comment. I fell the car is worth $8,200 as I have seen some 100K mile cars go for more on Ebay. Please remember this is not a $12,000 car that you are going to snatch for 8K. I know what they are worth and I have priced mine accordingly. I stand by my assesment that this is a fair shape TTA that is priced reasonable at 8,200. I sure wish they had a spell checker here.
:rolleyes:

Seems like a nice car, you mentioned it looks like there's been paintwork done, is the title clean? Do you have the owners box or any other documentation?