TT stage II for sale

bilt2run

Only the best of the best.. fresh APA preped 274.. the paint on this car is a ten of ten. Working moonroof.. This is the one!
JMRC chassis
Air shifter
Anderson preped Th 400
Fab 9 rear
too much to list!!
Under 3,ooo original miles
THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS GN

$35,ooo firm(partial trades if interest considered):cool:

SOME PICS HERE

http://www.anderson-performance.com/Clint Blackwell.htm

I heard you paid 24k for that car a few months ago. What type of mods did you perform to make it worth 10k more?

What are the new 1/4 mile times???

....paid 70,000 for my Cobra.. sold it 14 mons later out of storage for 105,000. The market will dictate price.

If you don't want this one, go buy an original with uder 2,500 miles throw another 50,ooo at it and you've got it.

Not that it is any of your business, but I paid a bit more than that. Additionally, if anyone has a GN approaching the condition of this one with equal MODS I will buy it for 24,000 every day of the week and twice on Sundays! Really, call me, its a deal....
239 225 5542:cool:

Im sure this is as nice as any of Bobby's toys.Someone is going to get one hell of a deal!!:cool:

That is a heck of a nice car, and well worth every penny, anyone who sees it will attest to that, you guys know it would cost double that to build!

TT stage II for sale.

This is one of the original Smith brothers cars.Super nice!!!
I remember way back when the brothers ran 9s with this car with stock short blocks.They would make 20 or so passes,sell the short and go buy a new one from GM.Man.Those where the days.
Take care.

Re: TT stage II for sale.

Originally posted by KenSeggie
This is one of the original Smith brothers cars.Super nice!!!
I remember way back when the brothers ran 9s with this car with stock short blocks.They would make 20 or so passes,sell the short and go buy a new one from GM.Man.Those where the days.
Take care.

I remember when they would go to BG with the tractor trailor set up ... unreal then ...prob unreal now to :D here's a bump for ya

RD

Don't know about E bay (do not think it was). I just simply do not use this car.
I still prefer something more to the "sleeper" side of the action. Stay tuned for my latest street terror, hitting the Fl. scene in January.........:cool: