TSO win at Columbus 2010 8.17 @ 173+

I see 4. Tony, Dave, Don, and Ted. If Chris has kept his car, there may have been a 5th one. BG & Reynolds will be interesting with both Don and Ted trying to be the first "official" 7 second stock headed car. I suspect they will both do it "unofficially" before BG ;)

LOL I still have a car!

Congrats Don, I'm really glad to see your car combo together after some of the troubles you had earlier in the year. Even more impressed with the COP I'm going to have to rethink what I am going to use on the new car for ignition.

Cal, my "old" car should be on the track within the next two weeks and at this point the plan is to attend BG in Oct. The new car is scheduled to be certified in September for 25.3 and should be out next spring with the EXACT motor I ran in 2009 intake to pan. Things are still rollin' along in my semi retirement:D

Congrats Don, thats really getting it done.

Looking forward to what the car can really do once its all dialed in.

Bob

Thanks guys. :biggrin:

Can't wait to see what it want's to be in Bowling Green !!:eek:

JD thanks for all the knuckle busting that you have helped with also.;)

No problem, thanks for your help as well!!!!!

for all of you that my think Don is a HARDASS,believe it or not he gives more then he takes!!!!

JD

Congrats Don, that is sick on 275's with the new combo and with production style heads!:eek::cool:

Congrats Don.

Nice talking with you first thing Friday morning.
Not only 275's , but Hoosiers, not Mickeys. I wont get to see you guys again until Norwalk next spring, so good luck the rest of this season.

Coach:biggrin:

Thanks again

Thanks again ..

Couple of pics :biggrin:

Attachments

• cop.jpg
    cop.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 226
  • 1002gmhtp_01_z+1987_buick_grand_national+front_grill.jpg
    1002gmhtp_01_z+1987_buick_grand_national+front_grill.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 230
Way to go Don. I remember the first outing with my new TA motor that RPE built for me in 06'. Anyway, I fired it for the first time at BG and won the race.Sometimes things just seem to come together with hard work and attention to detail like they did for you in Columbus. Now that the race is over you can turn it up!

Dave Fiscus

congrats...nice to see some records and personal bests set at BPG...and some say the BPG does not like Turbo V6's...lol