TSM rules vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

III'S 87 GN

With Reynolds 2011 just around the corner we need to get started early on the TSM rules For 2011.

What say you ? :cool:

I do plan on racing next year & would like to suggest bigger radials and bigger (4") exhaust. Doesn't make any since that the radials allowed aren't any bigger than the slicks allowed. I understand if I cannot vote since I did not participate last year.

Thanks

I would like to have the option of a 295-55 15 mt radial. It is as close to a 28x10.5 slick as you can get. I will race what i can next year. John and randy it would be great to see you guys also. Iron headsttfmfers!!!!

I am going over the only rule thread I can find now. Are aftermarket ft control arms allowed? I thought they were but the rule thread says they are not. An updated rule thread may be in order if changes have been made since 2006, as these are the most recent rules I can find.

bigger radials, four bolt turbo, and weight reduction.....

let the bitching begin :tongue::p

Adam your jacka$$,but i like the weight reduction thing .

Walt I will give a second on the 295-55-15 no problem hope it passes.

what else ?

Lets go lets get it going !!!!!!!!:D

Scott pm sent

Let's hear what you've got in mind.

Well I like the rules from last yr.,but whatever is anyone goin to run TSM next year pls. speak up.;):cool:

I'm with you Randy. I'm all for leaving the rules alone. However, I think that the rules need to state the 71HPQ is a legal turbo, or the turbo plug needs to be addressed, as it didn't exactly fit the 71HPQ's that I saw teched this year.

I would like to have the option of a 295-55 15 mt radial. It is as close to a 28x10.5 slick as you can get. I will race what i can next year. John and randy it would be great to see you guys also. Iron headsttfmfers!!!!

I would vote for the 295 drag radials.

bigger radials, four bolt turbo, and weight reduction.....

let the bitching begin :tongue::p

Glad to see you're back in action for next year, this class is in need of higher car count if it is going to survive.

Back under my rock,

Matters to ponder on TSM rule changes

I am of the opinion that rule changes should be geared towards allowing more people into the class and safety, but not towards going faster. Our cars are already considered "too far out there" which appears to be the number one reason (that I have heard) as to why people do not join.

Weight limits will not change...nor will the turbo size be voted upon. As Tim and others have pointed out, the turbo rule does need to be updated so as to allow the turbo that most people are running in TSM. The gains in TSM power have come about from the changes in turbo technology, not the 1 mm increase in wheel size. As such, I say we officially allow the 71-HPQ and have a new plug machined to enforce it.

What I would like to see is someone to step up and either volunteer to track down sponsorships and/or a vendor/benefactor step up to fund the point series :cool:

Allow 295/55 radial
Allow Rack n Pinion steering
Allow 71HPQ
$250 protest rule turbo
$500 tear down rule for anything else

Allow Nitrous Oxide <---Just kidding :rolleyes:

I have not raced TSM but plan on it next year. My car was built for the class and I would like to see the 295 tire and rack and pinion added. I was not aware that the 71 HPQ was illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.