TSM rules vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we can get a open THE kick out on our downpipe save on header gaskets and the work just A thought.

I'm for leaving the rules as is except for clarification on the turbo.

No need for the larger 295 radial becuz the record holder in the class runs a 275 radial, if not on the record pass he ran an 8.9? pass at Norwalk on them.

My plate is going to be pretty full running TSO. I may be able to assist at an event, but doubt that I could dedicate the time that the class really needs. I suggest someone who used to race the class and understands the rules this way they are unbiased yet knowledgeable. Here's a few that come to mind in no particular order:

Louis Lopez
Dave England
Don Cruz
Phil McGloin
Scott Claridge
Roy Garcia

Please do not include me on this list. Many friendships and relationships have been ruined becuz the class is taken to seriously. I want to spend more time and money with my family! I might attend a few races becuz Lonnie put together to good of a short block and tranny for me not to race another season with it.

I hope you make it Phill ive got nothing against anyone in the class im just out to have fun this summer were not getting any younger so lets all get along help each other when needed eat some good food and drink a few beers cola whatever and hange out.

When will the voting begin?

We need to get this finished so we can start rounding up sponsors. If not, we may need to look at starting with something else.

Who is in charge of getting sponsors?

Am I right to assume that Scott Simpson needs to approve of everything? If so he could give it a little more attention. Time is ticking & alot of people are working on their cars NOW.

John, I would help work on obtaining some sponsorships but we need to get the rules vote done and concrete rules on the table.

Can you guys just take care of the voting in this thread? Jason I see has tried several times in this thread to list voters & list all of the suggested changes to be voted upon. Scott doesn't seem too interested in getting this taken care of other than shooting down several proposed changes. He was on the site yesterday but didn't post anything here? I hate to say it but maybe a new rules administrator should be voted on? This just seems ridiculous that it should take over two months to get nothing accomplished here but shoot down most of your suggestions for changes, & not address some of them at all. I really thought the suggestion on making the point series rules & GSCA rules the same was a good one. Is there any difference besides the downpipe? Even THS allows any size downpipe, but there is alot of drama with rules changes over there too.

I would like to have the option of a 295-55 15 mt radial. It is as close to a 28x10.5 slick as you can get.

bigger radials, four bolt turbo, and weight reduction.....

Also, I don't think we need to have the secret ballot as in the past. Let's just get the votes out there.

With that being said, until the official ballot comes out, my vote is for sale to the highest bidder;)

I'm for leaving the rules as is except for clarification on the turbo.

No need for the larger 295 radial becuz the record holder in the class runs a 275 radial, if not on the record pass he ran an 8.9? pass at Norwalk on them.

Guys, still waiting on your votes as well as many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.