TSM rules vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is going to vote? People who raced last year? Or people who will be racing this year? TSO took the votes from people who will be participating this year it appears. Is the voting to take place in this thread? And where will I find a list of events for 2011?

One of the voted on rules is that the voters are anyone that competed in the last two years. I have not got an email yet

The only concerns I have are the weight, which probably won't change and the coil on plug ignition.

One of the voted on rules is that the voters are anyone that competed in the last two years. I have not got an email yet

That seems kind of odd. That means that some voters may not even be competing, and some folks competing have no say in the vote.

That seems kind of odd. That means that some voters may not even be competing, and some folks competing have no say in the vote.

It used to be anyone that ever raced was eligible to vote. At least with the 2 year deal most will still have interest in the class.

It's better than a bunch of people that will never actually come to a race voting.

I agree, the rules should be voted on by past participating racers. I have not raced in TSM and do not have a say so. But I agree with the rule.

I would like to have the option of a 295-55 15 mt radial. It is as close to a 28x10.5 slick as you can get. I will race what i can next year. John and randy it would be great to see you guys also. Iron headsttfmfers!!!!

bigger radials, four bolt turbo, and weight reduction.....

let the bitching begin :tongue::p

Allow 295/55 radial
Allow Rack n Pinion steering
Allow 71HPQ
$250 protest rule turbo
$500 tear down rule for anything else

What About Electric Water Pump?

Here are the proposed rules changes that I am seeing in this thread:
Allow 295/55 radial
Allow Rack n Pinion steering
Allow 71HPQ
$250 protest rule turbo
$500 tear down rule for anything else
Allow electric water pumps
Allow four bolt turbos
Weight adjustment

If anyone still has suggestions to rules please post them up.

FYI ANYONE can suggest rules, only racers can vote.

1. Any size downpipe & increase exhaust max to 4".
2. How about ANY size radial? Truthfully the max size radial should be larger than the max size slick.
3. Make the rules the same as BG/make BG rules the same as the rest.
One issue I have is I built a 4" downpipe last year thinking I had no plans on racing TSM. Now that The car is running better than I expected, I want to give it a try. The way I understand it is my downpipe is legal at the BG race only?

Thats my input

what is on the ballot?

Good question.. Scott is MIA, I sent him a pm earlier this week and no response. :confused:

Nice to see some new contenders since some of the other TSM racers decided to play on another field with their own rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.