TSM at Osceola roll call

whys everybody picking on the banana chit talker did you pizz them off again.dont blow them up yet hell we still got another race here at muncie dragway. or you will be like me and no block yet im still waiting. and that sucks big time

Change of plans for me. I will be there on Sat making some hits in the beater T, but have to leave sat night, so I will not be racing TSM... :(

Change of plans for me. I will be there on Sat making some hits in the beater T, but have to leave sat night, so I will not be racing TSM... :(

All the TSM racing (time trials and eliminations) are on Saturday. You should be fine!

OH my! Well if I have time to weld an exhaust on the car before saturday then TSM it is, otherwise open DP TNT passes! :biggrin:

bananamot.jpg

HAAAAAAAAAA Haaaaaaaaaaaa hAAAAAAAAAAA heeeeeeeeeeeeeee HEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HELL IM STILL LAUGHING MY AZZ OFF

Why was your mph so slow we only went 10.54 ? Just think what it'll be like when we turn the wick up on you saturday