TSM at Osceola roll call

well you no hmm i think he just wants to be number 1 at least on the list oh chit burn. sorry kevin you opened the door.hey ronnie what do you think ha ha ha gitter done.

Congrats, Hope you get something for winning!! :)

Lol. Beating the chit talker will be all I need. The cash prize that I will get at the end of the year will be nice for Christmas gifts for the kids haha.

Don't worry....he'll get paid...he's from Ohio!!

Man, that sucks you haven't got paid yet for a race you won this year. I don't think it matters where you are from though, I don't think Chris has anything against you guys from the south.

Lol. Beating the chit talker will be all I need. The cash prize that I will get at the end of the year will be nice for Christmas gifts for the kids haha.

Heck, maybe we need to get a pot up between the racers for whoever beats the Indiana Banana or the Hughes machine.. :biggrin:

GO KFB GO!!

Are you willing to blow it really or just talk?We are willing kevin.Last race thinking about stroker for next year to play with the big dogs.There is going to be a grudge race after the race.:biggrin:

The cash prize that I will get at the end of the year will be nice for Christmas gifts for the kids haha.

If you get it before Christmas, it will be a few months earlier than last year's TSM points winner got his. Same with the year before.

Is there going to be a good sized pay out for number one qualifier this year like last year?
See ya, Kip