TSM 1/8th mile times

StageII86

Just curious to see what kind of 1/8th mile times the various low-10/high 9-sec TSM cars are running and how fast through the 1/8th traps?

I'm wandering if a stock-block car could be competitve in a local true street class where most are going 6.30's-6.50's @ 3200lbs.

Thanks

6.30s - 6.50s is about accurate for the low-10/high-9 second TSM cars. Click Here. Note however that the times Garcia and Bamford turned in at Reynolds were a good bit quicker.:D :cool:

I wasn't there, but would bet that 6.0Xs were seen. You can e-mail or PM either one of them.

Scott,
I have a question about the TSM rules. The rule book says under Tires and Wheels:

"Any matched set of four (4), 15” diameter chrome steel or aluminum wheels allowed."

When I think "matched set" I think same size and style all around, but it looks like only style is taken into consideration. Are skinnies allowed up front as long as they are the same style?

Peter

You can run any width wheel, front or back. The wheels must be generally the same (i.e. you can run Welds on the front and Cragars on the back if they are both of the 5-hole variety for instance.). The GSCA doesn't want people showing up with the ugly white 5-spoke wheels on the back and GNX wheels on the front :eek: ;)

BTW, TSM questions belong int he TSM forum.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by StageII86
Thanks, What were Bamford's and Garcia's 1/8th times this last go round? 5.90's-6.0's?

On the 9.57 pass the 1/8 et was 6.13 @114.33.

Scott if you catch this I have some video footage from Reynolds. I sent the video out to be converted to dvd, let me know if you would like a copy to post some of the runs.

Originally posted by top gun

Scott if you catch this I have some video footage from Reynolds. I sent the video out to be converted to dvd, let me know if you would like a copy to post some of the runs.

I think there are many people on here that would like to see that video footage from Reynolds:) :cool: