9 second TSM car

detroitbadboy

It has come a point in life we’re this car no longer excites me. Time to move on. This is a turn key 9 second TSM legal Grand National has been 6.12 at 115 to the 1/8th mile. Super clean body yes it has been repainted no dents has a few scratches but nothing major. Stock crank and rod the block is hard filled 3/4 up champion aluminum heads 88 lb injectors twin fuel pumps stock lines brand new 6870 turbo RJC 5 inch down pipe to 4 inch exhaust fmic precision billet specialties wheels turbo 400 reverse manual valve body stock rear end with upgraded position gear and axles. If you are looking for the daily driver this is not for you. I have driven this car to many shows and events no power brakes no ac or heat and no power steering. It does a couple things that make up for the rest. Goes fast and straight have yet to be beaten even including crotch rockets. This was all on the old 71 how. Car does need to be tuned for the new Turbo. Listing for 18,000.00 call me message or whatever for any questions. Sincerely Scott 313-460-7172

Attachments

• B8256C4B-4E8F-4C00-8458-0061243E344E.jpeg
    B8256C4B-4E8F-4C00-8458-0061243E344E.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 525
  • 71705DDF-A6E9-4F7F-B86D-AF2892E6D364.jpeg
    71705DDF-A6E9-4F7F-B86D-AF2892E6D364.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 502
Holy smokes what a buy!!! Good heavens, this is a flat out steal at that money!!!

GLWS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any more pics? What type of fuel, ecm, suspension. I take it your in Detroit?
Hey J thank for the interest.
Fuel system Red''s double pumper 88 lb injectors. Classic fast stock suspenion with adjustable lowers in the rear with solid upper QA1 adjustable rears and comp engineering 90/10's up front car consistently 60 fts 1.36 to 1.38 every pass.

I think my screen name give it away yes I am near Detroit. I do not have a lot more pics though.

Does it got a roll cage ?
(Required at 1/4 mile tracks running 11.50 & faster)

No roll cage. I know it is not the safest thing to do. But I really only take it to Buick events and the peer tech. never says a word. I have been to my local track and I can only run eighth mile as they have put me on the trailer car runs low 6's to the eighth at 120 mph

Holy smokes what a buy!!! Good heavens, this is a flat out steal at that money!!!

GLWS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you sir I do have the car priced very aggressive to move. Thank you for the kind words. I do have a line up of people interested in the car it may have a new home this weekend. f not I move to the next guy but the person of interest seems as if he is coming to get it.

Thanks for the response. Please keep this thread updated if it sells. I'm in Cleveland ohio and some what interested. Who built the engine? Car looks nice in the pics.

Possible new owner came out and looked at the car today. He owns several car. e is going to let me know his decision tomorrow. I will keep you guys updated on the progress and the next guy in line will be contacted if this gentlemen decides he does not want it.

Thank you for all the positive feedback and support on this sale. I have alot of interest in the car and it will for surely sell fast at this price I know what I have in it and anyone who ha built one of these cars to this caliber knows how much time and dollars it take to accomplish this. It's like your being a super clean body and getting all the 9 second mods for free.

Gents I am working out logistics with the gentlemen who wants to buy the car. If anything falls through I will let you guys know otherwise it is being delivered to the Northern Illinois suburbs.

Thank you guys for all the interest in my car.

Sincerely Scott

Gents I am working out logistics with the gentlemen who wants to buy the car. If anything falls through I will let you guys know otherwise it is being delivered to the Northern Illinois suburbs.

Thank you guys for all the interest in my car.

Sincerely Scott
Glad it working out,that's a nice fast ride!