Trying to find this...

67gsconv

67gsconv
I put a question on the suspension/brake section yesterday and had a good response. I was able to find the rear end bump stops that are behind the brake backing plates, GM#10000812, are still available. The one I cannot find is the bump stop that I think attaches to the frame cross member above the center of the rear end, GM#10000811, it is discontinued. I am trying to find a new one if possible. I think it is the same as on the other 1978-1987 g-bodies. I really need one of these for my restoration project. A good used one would also work also. Thanks again.

67gsconv

I have good used ones
Thanks for your response. I am specifically looking for the GM#10000811, (the one that goes above the rear end) right now. I have ordered the others. What are you asking for the #10000811? Can you upload an image of the part and a brief description of it's condition. I am very interested in purchasing it from you. I have PayPal and my zip code is 79602, ( for the price of the part and shipping to 79602). Thanks again and looking forward to hearing from you.

67gsconv

sending a PM with the pictures. I did see the part number 10000811 on the top rubber piece as well.

Just grab a snubber out of the junkyard. The axle never actually touches them so they should be like new, only dirty.

Did all cars have these? Mine didn't when I got it. I really don't see any if the previous owners taking it off since it was obviously a gas and go car.

I pulled my off years ago when extended snubbers were on sale.

10 minutes later I pulled the extended snubber the hell off my car and threw it on Ebay. (along with the stock one)

You should be able to find one on any G-body car and clean it up.