trying to find last owner here in fl

IGOTHP

hey every one i just purchased a 1986 grand national form a delar in ga ,but the car was from fl .it is a hard top and has a turbonetics stickers on the quater windows te 44 turbo new art car trans and it is supposed to have a newly built engine . car has newly replaced body bushings if this rings a bell let me know. thanks Blair

where was the car located? its in very good condition ,iam adding a roller cam set up to it rite now last time out it went 11.09 should run mid 10s soon.

Purchased it from the original owner in Coral Springs, Florida in 1992. The screw holes in the hump and in the trunk were for the cell phone system she had installed in the car.

It was my fastest car right out of the box. Right after purchase with fresh plugs and new fluids she turned 13.69 @ 99mph on stock tires.

Car was set up to look totally stock, including the airbox with little K&N filter inside, it ran 12.30s @ 110mph on 235-60-15 BFG Radial TAs with 1.7 60-foot times. Through stock exhaust! It was a brutal street racer, many a Mustang and motorcycle fell to it in the Fort Lauderdale/Boca Raton area.

Sold the car to a truck driver in Miami. Did it still have the digital gauges and Touch-N-Go alarm when you bought it? How about the Flowmaster crossflow exhaust?

Ahh the memories! I can send you some pics after re-scanning them.

-James