Try again - Renting Lebanon Valley Dragway on Oct 23

Everyone pray to the weather gods.........Might work!!;) Don't worry Salvage.....IT WON'T rain or snow!!!!

Don't know if I made the list or not.......I don't have access to my AOL account from work, but looks like the last spots have been filled. Guess i'll find out when I get home. Ken B.

Ken I don't think there are any "last" spots.

We had over 100 cars until the last rainout.

You are prolly in. :)

Keep praying and bring some warm clothes.... :eek:

Salvage.........I'm in. I will call Ben later(or Ben call me), so that we can all meet up somewhere and convoy up. I'm heading out now to get some "Turbo Blue" to spike 94 a little.

Ken

Cheater.... ;)

Well now they are calling for possible 1-2" overnight. :rolleyes:

Hope the sun melts it before we get up there.... :(

Grrrrrr.....

I'm definately stopping in Suffield CT for some GT100. Will add about 15minutes total to the whole trip. Convenience store/HajiMart so coffee, water and snacks are available. :)

We can meet up anywhere on 91 if you guys go that way.

Yeah, I'm still praying only now to the snow Gods... :D

I talked to Ken tonight and we're meeting up off of exit 48 at the McDonalds. Exit 48, take a right off of the exit, first light take left. You'll see it on the corner as you're coming off of the exit. Leaving at 7:30. So get there a little earlier if you plan on joining the alkyholics caravan. Should get us there a little before 9.

Hope to see some of you there.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I spent all day getting he truck and trailer ready. Steve, the Lightning JUST fits in the trailer:)

I would have been screwed if Ken didn't call me. Thanks Ken, I didn't get to check the website before I left.

Oh yeah, **** you rain, Fuuuuuck yoouuuuuu!

Is this race going to be rescheduled(again), or did we run out of time??:mad: This really SUCKS!! And now.............the ****ing sun is out!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Sorry.........had to vent............KB

Actually wasn't too bad at the track around 10am. :D

Oh well hope there's another day left out there, dry.....

I checked the LVD web site. They're only 3 days of racing left...This Fri, Sat, Sun. You can count on there being about friggin 400 cars there. :mad: Not for me. Isn't worth it for maybe 2 runs. There's always Atco!!!:eek:

Almost forgot....Just want to thank all those trying to put drag day on. It takes a lot of time and effort to put on one of these races. Thank you!!!

KB

Ken, I think there is a GN vs. Mustang event at atco on the 3rd of November and then another at E-town on the 10th or 11th.. Hell, I'm game. I bought all of this **** for my car and I'm gonna race it somewhere god damnit!!!!

Yup thanks for trying Chris!

Oh well that sucks stayed home anyway the weather actually got pretty sunny here at home.

Gamblers races and bracket racing all weekend. Place will be packed I think.

Oh well not sure why they don't open on a few good days in November especially for all-day track rentals..... :(

Originally posted by Bens87tr
Ken, I think there is a GN vs. Mustang event at atco on the 3rd of November and then another at E-town on the 10th or 11th.. Hell, I'm game. I bought all of this **** for my car and I'm gonna race it somewhere god damnit!!!!

Cool.......Love Atco. Ran my best time ever there 5 years ago!! Just can't beat being at sea level in cool November air!! And lots of traction to boot!! Salvage.......You game for Atco?? About 4 hours away, but well worth the drive when you stop at the timing shack and pick up that time slip! :D Maybe we can get a big convoy of TR's heading down there. I will start a new thread.............Ken