trolling

LOL

That was funny as heck! Gotta coupla more responses about as silly saying they could beat it. I'll throw them a little more bait this afternoon. I noticed they never caught that SS only had a 180hp 305!:D

I love when he said "older guy, late 30's" man I must be getting old. Well it sounds like that "OLD" guy taught that "KID" a good lesson. I am so glad that the GN's don't get much Magazine time, just for times like this, cause thats all these kids know. GREAT kill Bro!!!:cool:

?

Since when did going to another BB and lying just to get a response become cool? Once the truth comes out it makes us look bad. What happened to "Going Fast with Class" :confused:

Yeah, it's lame but but the responses are funny: "twin turbo v6", "AWD GNX", ...

ah, its just a forum, i dont really care if i look like a ass, these people dont know me, even if they do some how run in to me on the streets how are they going to know who i am? most of us work hard all threw the week and want to come home and relax, some people drink, some gamble, some cheat on there wives, i like seeing peoples reactions. theres far worse things i could be doing right now then bsing on some forum that will be forgotten about in a week.

Looks like the guy that started that thread learned the power of the darkside pretty quickly:

"I did go for a ride in it though-OMFG!!!!!! My neck still hurts it breaks th tires loose in 2nd gear at 35mph with all three of us in it! My Dad said it ran the times he said and they drove it to the race and back. When I get gray I want one!"

Originally posted by TurbolessRegal
Looks like the guy that started that thread learned the power of the darkside pretty quickly:

"I did go for a ride in it though-OMFG!!!!!! My neck still hurts it breaks th tires loose in 2nd gear at 35mph with all three of us in it! My Dad said it ran the times he said and they drove it to the race and back. When I get gray I want one!"

The guy that started the thread is equalizer442.

Gotta love any guy that has a Neon with a motor swap from another slow ass car that thinks he can take a GN

Dodge Neon

I had a Dodge Neon for an everyday driver and it got really good gas mileage until someone slammed into me head on while we both were going about 10MPH and the front end was totaled. Those cars are to flimsey I would hate to see someone slam into something or someone going more than 30MPH it would be a mess.