Tricked out T-Type

thats the dumbest thing i have ever seen done to one these cars. he should be taken out back and stoned:mad:

thats the dumbest thing i have ever seen done to one these cars. he should be taken out back and stoned:mad:

You should be kicked in the nuts for talking sh!t on someone you dont know.

At least that guy has some real skills, what do you have?

BW

Love the color combo and the Convertible conversion.
Everything else would get a BIG "For Sale" sign. Starting with those small rims and the 10K# of lead in the trunk.

He did do a ton of fab work. The body work looked pretty good too. Not into the convert or the hydraulics or tiny rims. His money and time, not mine. I wouldn't have have it.

I can understand his taste. I have a love for cars period. I used to buy the Lowrider magazines when I was younger. I also was into Truckin, Auto Sound and Secutiry, Car Audio, Road and Track, then GM High Tech. Being open to new ideas and different vehicles has taught me a lot of things over the years.

Too bad he's using them to ruin cars.

Same way you ruined your car by butchering it up?

This is your car right? Illinois tag....:p

Taking advice from Joe Dirt sometimes really doesnt work out too well.

Did you get the footprint gas pedal upgrade?

BW

Attachments

• 050605_02.jpg
    050605_02.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 358
Same way you ruined your car by butchering it up?

This is your car right? Illinois tag....:p

Taking advice from Joe Dirt sometimes really doesnt work out too well.

Did you get the footprint gas pedal upgrade?

BW

Yeah that's it. :rolleyes:

So you can appreciate this fella's "outdoors" body work? That's just super.

To each their own. At least he didnt part the car out, like a lot of us do here:rolleyes:

I guess you would do this to a Z06 also, right? Why waste a TB? No question the guy has skills maybe you can redirect him to this forum.

LayItLow.com Lowriders

I would.... If he got redirected to this form than we'd end up with another regal with tinted headlite covers and Pro-Stars on it. Cut it up if you like. I am.......

I would.... If he got redirected to this form than we'd end up with another regal with tinted headlite covers and Pro-Stars on it. Cut it up if you like. I am.......

Dennis thats funny! I was going to say the same thing, another TR with Pro Stars!

Guys, he is a member on this forum and is actually a very nice guy. He's done a ton of wok to that car. No matter what his style is, at least he's representing those skills using a TR instead of any other car. He's done great work, let's give him a thumbs up! That car would have been parted out by most people on this board, he made it a bad ass car. Good job man!

-----Jeremy

gnbooster87
Banned <------

Guess i cant blame them for banning you from this board:eek: