Trick 114 or C16

NOONG

hey guys, I know this has been beaten to death but I could not find any info in here so I'm going ask. What the noticeable differences in the Trick114 and the C16 for the track use? Thanks

On what a stock motor ? A 9sec combo ? 10s?? Ether was I fought you would see a noticable change between the 2

dank GN-

PTE GEN2 PT6466 CEA Turbocharger,PTE HD Wastegate Actuator,TE Turbo Saver Remote Oil Filter Relocation Kit,alkycontrol Methanol Injection System,Eric Marshall TurboTweak Chip,Siemens 60lb Fuel Injectors,Powerloggery,Scanmaster G,PTE Super Stock Location Intercooler ,Accufab 70mm Throttle Body,PTE Ported Intake Plenum,RJC PCV Check Valve,TA Performance 3" Stainless Steel Downpipe, Internal Gate,Performance Headers,Cat Back Exhaust,Accufab BREG Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator,TR Custom Parts Big Mouth Cold Air Intake and MAF tubing,LT1 MAF,MAF Translator,Racetronix 340lph Fuel Pump Sender Assembly,Racetronix Fuel Pump Hotwire Harness,PTC GN Spec Lockup Torque Converter,Extreme Automatics Lonnie Diers Built Stage 3 200-4R Transmission with trans brake,GBody Parts 3.5" Aluminum Driveshaft,Driveshaft Safety Loop,Moser 28 Spline Axles,TA Performance Low Profile Differential Girdle,HRPartsNStuff Super Swaybar and Control Arms,GBody Parts Vacuum Brake Conversion,GNNW Spec Upgraded Pads / Rotors,GNNW Spec Upgraded Rear Brakes (S10 Cylinders),Alradco Aluminum Radiator,Alradco Dual SPAL Cooling Fan Kit,GBody Parts Aluminum Reproduction Grand National Wheels (15x8" front, 15x10" rear),GBody Parts Mini Starter Kit,PowerMaster 200A Chrome Alternator - Turbo Buick,NOS Serpentine Belt Tensioner,Highway Stars Replacement OEM Ignition Module / Coil Pack,Live wire plug wires ,Hurst Line Lock,Bailey 2 step,Baer remaster billet mastercylinder

Like I stated I dought you would notic a difference. For the future u should put all that stuff your mods in your signature .

hey guys, I know this has been beaten to death but I could not find any info in here so I'm going ask. What the noticeable differences in the Trick114 and the C16 for the track use? Thanks

The differences are:

One is more widely used.
One will denotate sooner
Both may require a retune.

No one can answer what the difference will be for your setup since there is no information on the operating conditions. Both fuels may very well slow the car down if not retuned for the fuel.

The C16 has much higher resistance to detonation than the Trick114. You want to study the (r+m/2) number and the reid pressure.

Whatever one burns faster/longer and doesn't detonate will make the most power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk