Triade..

JayLashua

Well, after eating dinner and looking at the chat buffer on #turbobuick I see a pissed off admin (well i can see how that would be a stressful undertaking.. that besides the point..) going off about noone respecting him and blah blah blah blah blah..

To which I may add, is still over a damn URL.. a hyperlink..

you're going to "vacation" over someone posting a hyperlink with a dirty word.. i have no doubt running this board is a pain inthe ass, but have you stopped to look at how ridiculous that is? or even more so how ridiculous it is that i managed to get banned off the damn chat room for voicing my opposing view on the matter..

ohwell, perhaps you do need a vacation to bring back your sanity.. I'll also add I've never complained about anything except the censorship. it's ridiculous. Maybe you should just make a moderated chat tech forum where people take a number and wait to ask their buick question to a "Certified turbobuick technician" which would be filtered by a 3rd party and regurgitated in a nice, lovely euphanistic manner..

ohwell, do what you will.. maybe i am overreacting too, maybe not..

Unfortunately I missed the "last straw" but red offended and annoyed a LOT of people with his b.s., myself included.

Originally posted by JayLashua
Well, after eating dinner and looking at the chat buffer on #turbobuick I see a pissed off admin (well i can see how that would be a stressful undertaking.. that besides the point..) going off about noone respecting him and blah blah blah blah blah..

I don't recall talking to you about that. How is it any of your buiness? How is it respecting me by using my own words against me? Why are you continually dragging this out?

To which I may add, is still over a damn URL.. a hyperlink..

That is what YOU think it is about, but you don't know for sure, do you? You are making assumptions. In which case, you are wrong. I explained it very clearly in another thread.

you're going to "vacation" over someone posting a hyperlink with a dirty word..

It wasn't a dirty word, it was a racist word. And AGAIN, there is no need for racist words here. And as I mentioned once before, Red has given me nothing but grief from day 1. Enough is enough. You are talking straight from your ass, so quit while you aren't ahead.

i have no doubt running this board is a pain inthe ass,

But it is okay to go ahead and make things worse? Wrong again.

ut have you stopped to look at how ridiculous that is? or even more so how ridiculous it is that i managed to get banned off the damn chat room for voicing my opposing view on the matter..

Now I have no idea what you are talking about. I don't think I had anything to do with that. Perhaps you were asking for it, kind of like you are now by starting yet another thread, beating the living hell out of a dead horse.

ohwell, perhaps you do need a vacation to bring back your sanity.. I'll also add I've never complained about anything except the censorship. it's ridiculous.

Okay, so I sould allow racist words here? Sorry, but there are too many people that would have a field day with that one. This is a car site, not a site to start race wars at. If you can't make a post without using a racist word or a word that others find offensive, you better find a library and check out a thesaurus. There are plenty of other words to use in place of the ones that aren't allowed here. If your vocabulary is THAT limited, you might want to take some classes.

Maybe you should just make a moderated chat tech forum where people take a number and wait to ask their buick question to a "Certified turbobuick technician" which would be filtered by a 3rd party and regurgitated in a nice, lovely euphanistic manner..

Maybe if you don't like it here, you don't need to come here. In fact...why DO you come here? If it sucks that bad, you surely can't be THAT dumb to keep coming here anyway.

ohwell, do what you will.. maybe i am overreacting too, maybe not..

Maybe you are and maybe you can lay off with the comments. In fact I strongly suggest that you do. I won't take any more BS from you on this subject. I hope I have made myself clear on this subject. If I haven't, read it again until you do.

I also heard you are going to start your own site. I hope you do. More power to you, the more sites the better. You be sure to e-mail me your URL so I can properly help support your site. Think I am kidding? Get your site up and e-mail me the link and I will prove you wrong again.

I rarely post to these piss and moan threads..never seems to help. Jason Debler, however, is a good guy with a thankless job so I am going to stand up for him.

Jay, you have pissed and moaned about this board, its' software, the moderation, yada yada..please go start a site of your own and invite Red, Louie, and anyone else you please.

As you are so fond of pointing out kendall, i only complained about censorship on this board, nothing else. If i did, I dont remember it, and I apologize for being a hypocrite. alrighty then..

I'll say this.. I dont know red, perhaps he's a real bad seed.. ive been here for 2 years, havent noticed anything terribly serious.. except a couple heated threads about certain views on the war..

I am not going to apologize for, or regret my passions.. how trivial they may be.. this isnt about someone whos "pushed my buttons since day one" .. its about BS over some stupid word, and the ridiculous extents [admins/moderators] go through to censor, protect from others, a nonexistant adbundant vulgairty, which by disabling the censor would instantly create a evil hate-filled racist bbs with nothing but derogitory threads..

How someone like me is only a useless whiner wasting resources and making peoples life more difficult, how lame I am.. how lame everyone who disagrees with the leading opinion.. Conform or be cast outs..

jasond bit the bate as if he didnt know better, got all riled up, and to save face, banned the guy and made an example of him.. [imo]

But I shouldnt complain, someone has it worse than I.. so that makes it allright eh?!

perhaps..

Jay....................

Like was mentioned before, If unhappy leave. I for one will not put up with this crap. There is alot more to behind the scenes than you know and the negative reprocussions that come with it. I am guilty of not being around much lately and that is the truth as I have other things as priorities right now, but if I would have caught it first , I would have done the same thing Jason did. I know Red well and speak to him quite frequently, so there is no animosity there at all and even with that I would have reacted the same way. Now this is a privatly owned board and those are the rules. They are there for a reason. Not to offend anybody. I will never and could never tell you how or what to feel or what yours or anybody elses veiws are, in fact I am ALL for free speech, however in this instance Red was wrong. Just as I believe you were wrong for even questioning Jason's authority in the matter. If it were publically owned or owned by you then that would be a different deal altogether. But until You or the public owns TB.com I suggest you do as asked of , AND AGREED upon regestering , and play by the rules. Yes TBs.com is another option and I enjoy it as well. Maybe that is more suited for your taste. Not that there is anything wrong with your taste, just different I guess. Do me a favor? Define normal. LOL:D I know I am not.

Jay, our job is hard enough considering it is mainly Jason and I, please, as a fellow board member and a moderator, don't make it any harder than it needs to be for us.
I think we have built a strong fellowship. Lets keep it that way. I think all Red has to do is apologize for what he did. Not that he can't feel that way, that I want to make clear, but to post here on the baord was wrong, I am sorry.

Jay, If you have anymore to say , please come to me directly with it. Just keep in mind my time is extremly valuable right now:)

Bruce
WE4