Translator

turbojd

Anybody have the latest version translator 6:21 they want to sell? The one I have now is older version and has issues.

I did that already, theres something wrong with the translator itself, it keeps coding codes 33& 34 mass air flow unit, but I have 2 spare mass air flows and it does the same thing with everyone of em I tried. So I assume it's the translator gone bad?

Wht not just send it to us and let us test/fix it, 99% of the time it is done at no charge
Mike

Mike, I didn't know that you repaired em(translators). It's a version 5 translator with the updated chip from you. I believe 6:22. I took the stock mass air out when I received the updated chip from you put it in the translator along with the 3" LT1 Mass air, disconnected the orange wire cleared ecm memory, restarted the car with the translator and I keep getting codes 33 & 34 and the car idles really rough, so I put a brand new AC Delco stock mass air back in for now.( A brand new one I bought back in 1997 that I had saved). Should I just buy a brand new version 6:21 or send you this one and see if you can fix it.

There is a little nknotch in one end of the chip and one in the socket. Sounds like you put the chip in backwards. check that first hopefully the chip is still good
Mike

I fixed the problem on the translator Mike, it wasn't the chip in backwards it was in correct. I double checked the switch settings and thats what it was. It was set on 8 cylinder, late model instead of 6, GN. Thanks alot Mike I appreciate your input.