Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

86gngirl

GN's. A girls best friend
So who went to the theater and saw it? I did today!!!:D

Only thing I'll say now is I'm not a fan of the Stingray concept that was in it.

So who went to the theater and saw it? I did today!!!:D

Only thing I'll say now is I'm not a fan of the Stingray concept that was in it.

Wife and kids went tonight. I am on the road. :redface:

Waiting to hear how it was, they are supposed to call when home.

Did you like it Stacy:cool:

The whole family LOVED it!!! I was a bit disappointed in the language and a few off color parts of the movie, but all and all it was awesome!! I would say go see it. I will definitely buy it when the time comes.

The whole family LOVED it!!! I was a bit disappointed in the language and a few off color parts of the movie, but all and all it was awesome!! I would say go see it. I will definitely buy it when the time comes.

Just talked to the wife, she said they really enjoyed it but it was long.

Take Care Stacy,

Ty

Ive seen it! I really liked the movie and will probably buy it when it comes out on DVD. I didnt realize how long it was until the movie was over:eek: The movie had a little more humor than i expected, but thats never a bad thing for me!

Went to last Wed. when it was released. Thought it was great. Want to see it again and will definetly buy the dvd. I think the longer the better, the first one was over 2 hours long to.

I thought it was good. There really should be a GN autobot though. I will say that I also saw the Hangover and I thought it was hilarious!!!

I thought it was good. There really should be a GN autobot though. I will say that I also saw the Hangover and I thought it was hilarious!!!

If GM ever tried to make a new buick gn then there could be a chance of it being an autobot... but what are the chances of that happening:eek:

and hangover was definitley hilarious!

I.m surprised everyone liked it, I went opening day with couple of fellow crew members and no one like it, the only thing I found good was megan fox.

So... How long is it? My son wants to go this week, how many chill pills do I need to take first;) :biggrin:

Saw it yesterday and wasn't expecting much as most sequels aren't that great. Ended up liking it better than the original one. Was a bit concerned about Megan Fox's lips though, thought they were going to explode.:eek: :D

My wife and kids liked it but it was just dragged out between the good parts and you could guess everything that was going to happen,kinda was a waste if you ask me,Megan Fox is hot in it,but again every scene had her bent the right way with just the right amount of sweat and dirt,kinda got old too..The "Gangsta" bots were funny up to the 3rd time of talking like they did...The show didnt do much for me at all..It was like they had 4-5 great scenes they came up with and just turned it into a 2 1/2 movie by draggin crap out..

So... How long is it? My son wants to go this week, how many chill pills do I need to take first;) :biggrin:

We went to the 1:30 show, about 15 minutes of movie trailers, then the movie started and when we walked out of the theater it was 4:15.:eek:

The Mom is a bit off from the last movie. Same person, but they really changed her. I could have dealt with out the dogs, Mojo has a new friend Frank. If you like Megan Fox you'll like her opening scene.

For being such a fan of the first one, I was real disappointed in the sequel. Seems like they tried too hard to make it humorous, and just show how they can make things blow up. Dragged out too long, not much story line and not enough of showing the autobots personalities - Did I miss it, or did they not even say which autobot the stingray concept was? Oh, and for the amount of kids in the theater, the language/humor was terrible. :(

I saw it and liked it. The language/humor was a bit racy considering all the children in the audience. I wonder why they take kid stuff and make it pg-13, pg or R. They know kids are gonna want to watch crazy robots fighting.

BTW, Megan Fox was smokin'!:p And yes the GN is a decepticon...:cool: