Tranny shifting problem?

BuickTV6

kicking butt Intercooled
Hey i gotta question for all you tranny guru's. I recently converted my car to intercooled with a Ta33c turbo. I had my tranny rebuilt about 7,500 miles ago with a 2800 stall and an art carr shift kit. When it was hotair, it shifted absoulity great. I have the tm intake which relocated the tb to the intake like the 86/7 gn'ds. since then i notice my tranny is not shifting right. It has a ton more power. But when i try adjusting the kick down linkage i cannot get it to shift right. When i floor it off the line, the redline hits, but it starts dropping off power. It feels like it shifts but it does not, it stays in 1st gear and almost feels like the tranny is slipping. I noticed the same thing when i shift it manually. If i adjust the linkage push it in a few notches it shifts good and hard into 2nd gear, but it has a long delayed shift into thirs and will sometimes not go into O/D. If im in 2nd gear and i floor it, it will not downshift to 1st sometimes. It stays in 2nd and starts pulling like mad. But it is not shifting right and I am pretty sure its the way the linkage is adjusted. I followed the linkage reset and adjustements on gnttype.org and it did not help much. Anyone have any suggestions?