Traffic Fines update.

Looks like Kali has gotten even more out of control!~! We moved in 2007 and I will admit I miss the weather and all the car stuff but having the govt out of my arse is a welcome change... No smog, no hassle...

I recall getting pulled over on I-5 in my Audi because my windows were tinted!!!!! (They weren't even that dark.). I was also ticketed twice in downtown San Diego by the parking enforcement nazi's. Why? The first one was a parking meter. I went to add change and the meter was down to about 45 seconds... The nazi was already there with the ticket. I paid the meter and he handed me the ticket anyway... I swear that on the back of the ticket it read " having time left on the meter is NOT an excuse" -- WTF??? I tried to fight it but the appeal went to the guy who wrote the ticket. A second appeal would go higher (the ticket writer's boss) but the fine would need to be paid in full FIRST. You can guess how that went. My second ticket was in front of a school. The rear bumper of my SUV was hanging a few inches into the blue line (a 20"+ area sectioned off for the handicapped bus)--- I was inside and out in about 10 minutes. No bus anywhere as it was after hours for dropping or picking up. $349 ticket! I tried the appeal on that one too.... No dice... (I even took a picture of the offending bumper in the area it was "blocking"- still nothing)

CA is out to get you any way that they can.

Looks like Kali has gotten even more out of control!~! We moved in 2007 and I will admit I miss the weather and all the car stuff but having the govt out of my arse is a welcome change... No smog, no hassle...

I recall getting pulled over on I-5 in my Audi because my windows were tinted!!!!! (They weren't even that dark.). I was also ticketed twice in downtown San Diego by the parking enforcement nazi's. Why? The first one was a parking meter. I went to add change and the meter was down to about 45 seconds... The nazi was already there with the ticket. I paid the meter and he handed me the ticket anyway... I swear that on the back of the ticket it read " having time left on the meter is NOT an excuse" -- WTF??? I tried to fight it but the appeal went to the guy who wrote the ticket. A second appeal would go higher (the ticket writer's boss) but the fine would need to be paid in full FIRST. You can guess how that went. My second ticket was in front of a school. The rear bumper of my SUV was hanging a few inches into the blue line (a 20"+ area sectioned off for the handicapped bus)--- I was inside and out in about 10 minutes. No bus anywhere as it was after hours for dropping or picking up. $349 ticket! I tried the appeal on that one too.... No dice... (I even took a picture of the offending bumper in the area it was "blocking"- still nothing)

CA is out to get you any way that they can.
That is called suspicion of smiling & subject to a fine.

Yeah, they're probably reading this right now and tracking me as I speak with intent to mail me a smiling fine. LOL