Trade for '87 GN. '78 TA se, "84 H/O, '72 AMC Hornet SST

lardaddy

as seen in my other thread, i live in the bay area and would love to trade any or all for a nice GN. i'm gonna look at a T-Type in fresno soon, but would like to see what else is around!

as seen in my other thread, i live in the bay area and would love to trade any or all for a nice GN. i'm gonna look at a T-Type in fresno soon, but would like to see what else is around!

Hey guys, John is a stand up guy with some really nice stuff. Busy guy but he has to be to have the cool stuff he has....He just sent me a few photos....Unbelievable stuff.

Aaron

Please send me pics and description of 78 TA. I have a couple of GNs available and a client looking for a really clean SE TA in black or gold.

'78 SE, gold with tan insides. olds 403, auto. very good condition. i have new weather stripping uninstalled.( t-top, trunk, cowl) also have 2 consoles in correct color. also have nos power window kit. uninstalled. also 2 foctory radios. new used seat belts, new concole box, new shifter bezel, also new old seat tracks. new seat covers on order. and more...... car runs and shifts and stops great. love the car. ready for the above finishing touches. give me a call at 415-640-2010. however, i think i might be the client you are talking about. this ta is more work than i want to do right now. want a finished product, like you said, a really nice SE. cool that you have some GNs as well. would love to either trade this ta for one that is "ready" and or a equally nice GN. This ta will be really nice, i'm just not sure i want to do all the work. that is why i contacted you in the first place. thanks for looking for me. i have virtually all the "needed" parts to make this TA a winner. if you have some GNs, lets talk. i porbably should have bot the ta that went to europe. oh well. would love to buy or trade a car with you. sorry for any confusion. please give me a call. bot this TA kinda by accident, and looking to upgrade.