Trade 2005 Dodge Magnum Se For 86/87 Gn

IMCA67

Hey Guys. I have a 2005 Dodge Magnum SE that I would like to trade for the right 86 or 87 GN if anyone is interested.

The Magnum has 46k miles on it, gray interior, off white exterior paint. v6, gets mid 20's for gas mileage on the highway. It is completely stock. The wife and I just took it to visit family on a 1000 mile round trip and had zero problems, runs great. Overall a pretty nice car, and is handy to have with all the space in the back to haul stuff. The car is located in the Houston, TX area if you want to come take a look. Also, I can email pics of it if anyone is interested. It's not exactly a performance machine, but hey, it has its purpose.

I am looking for an 86, or 87 GN. May consider a WE4, but that would be it. The car must be very streetable, etc. No racecars, beat on, etc. I don't mind the usual stuff, but I want something to cruise in, and maybe take to the track occasionally. Car needs to be presentable overall, but I'm not expecting a trailer queen, nor a pile of junk that needs a ton of work. I'm probably looking for your typical 10 to 13k range type car and may throw in a little cash as well for the right deal.

If interested, you can call me at 713-446-5279. Ask for Rusty. thanks.