87 GN for sale or trade..

If I was in the market for one , I'd be all over it..I've seen his car many times and it needs NOTHING...

Tracey you are WRONG!!! It needs a buyer...:D Thanks for the kind words.:smile:
My wife loves my car and she knows you done all the work on the car I got from Paul so I don't think I could find a better deal but the biggest thing is it's got a Steave V new engine and trans. And trust me I know what that's like and she wants one I thought u mybe had sold it by now let me talk to her and see what she thinking that would keep her out of mine but then she would not be able to keep out of hers it's all good as long as it's a Steave V job it's all GOOD
out

I can personally vouche for this car. You dont get more "Buick" than Steve and his cars. Im so jealous of those lower inside door panels...NO RUST!!!:eek:

Tony and Lance..thanks for the kind words. Seems everyone who's car I've ever worked on has seen this ad.:D

Guys looks like I will be moving in Mid October. So I will give this to about the begining Of Oct to sell. If it doesn't I will pull it and most likey relist in the Spring. Thanks for looking.:D

I know that doesn't sound good to you, but my then I will have my bike paid off and I will have some $$$.

Steve, I just linked this over onto the 'S' board for a guy in the Outer Banks with a 10K budget looking for a GN in our area. Only thing yours has that he isn't looking for are those rims, don't know how much of a deal breaker it is.....just giving you a heads up!!

Steve, I just linked this over onto the 'S' board for a guy in the Outer Banks with a 10K budget looking for a GN in our area. Only thing yours has that he isn't looking for are those rims, don't know how much of a deal breaker it is.....just giving you a heads up!!

Yeah exchanged a bunch of emails with him. He's not gettin this car for less than 10k...:biggrin: he tried already.

Seriously guys firm means just that. This car is firm at 10k,If you don't have 10k please don't post/email/call. This car is worth it all day long. I will be gone unitil the 28th so just let this thread die.:) All my buicks are safely tucked away.

Car is undercontract...:biggrin:will post if the sale falls through.