MPH 82.50
1000' 11.125
1/4 13.239
MPH 107.02

EMPTY WEIGHT:
BLOCK: Stock 109
HEADS: Stock
CAM: Stock
TRANSMISSION: Stock (3/4 the way dead though :D )
TORQUE CONVERTER: Stock
DIFFERENTIAL: Stock
INTERCOOLER: Stock
THROTTLE BODY: Stock
RJC POWER PLATE: Yes
INJECTORS: 009
THERMOSTAT: 160
TURBOCHARGER: PT 61
VALVE SPRINGS: Unknown but think Stock
MAF: LS1
DOWN PIPE: ATR
EXHAUST: ATR
FUEL PUMP: Hotwired Walbro 340
FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR: ATR
FUEL PRESSURE: Unknown
ALCHOHOL INJECTION: None (But soon)
PROPAIN INJECTION: None
NITROUS: None
AIR FILTER AND AIR INTAKE: K&N - Aftermarket 3 inch chrome
TIRE DESIGN, SIZE & AIR PRESSURE: Original stock
AIR BAG(s): None
SUSPENSION: Bilstein HD
SCAN TOOL: Scanmaster 2.1
FUEL: 116
CHIP: ATR street chip - from 1992
CHIP TIMING: Unknown
KNOCK RETARD: Alot between shifts (Thanks trans) Around 19
OXYGEN SENSOR VOLTAGE: 789
EXHAUST GAS TEMPERATURE: Unknown
TRACK ELEVATION:
TEMPERATURE: Cold!
PEAK BOOST: 22
BOOST AT LAUNCH: 0
MILES ON THE CAR/ENGINE: 20k

Well all in all I was pretty happy with how it went. I thought it would be alot worse since my trans is none too happy and I could definetly use a new chip and converter.

My other run came out to 13.575 @ 106.73 and a 2.4 60 foot. And I was going 179.71 in the 1/8th, the slip says so I can prove it! ;)

My next mods were going to be rebuilt trans, 3k stall, 60 lb injectors, new chip, alcohol injection. Hopefully i'm heading in the right direction. Any other suggestions greatly appreciated. I'm as new as they come to turbo Buicks. :)

Car is pulling great on the top but totally dead on the bottom. Look your getting a 25 MPH increase from 1/8 to 1/4.

Your turbo is way too big for your converter. You'd be a second faster with a stock turbo.

Get the tranny fixed, a 3200+ converter with lockup, some slicks.. 12.0's easy. No less converter or you'll be back to square one. You'll run the number on alcohol or race gas.

Actually mid-high 11's is where it will be with a little tuning.

I think your springs are OK. It did pickup 25.

Hey guys thanks for the feedback!

Yeah the turbo was completely unplanned for really. I pulled it to clean it up while I was doing the gas tank and discovered that it was dumping tons of oil and the shaft was wobbling bad. And you are very right Razor since the thing doesn't even spool till around 3000 rpm. After it does though its one hell of a ride.

Also going to want to pick up one of your kits as well. :D

I'm thinking about doing the springs too, just in case ya know.

And on another side note i'm working on a nice custom intercooler while i've got the spare time and while i've got an 88 GTA parts car to test fit things on. I know the stock intercooler should do great, so i'm not worried about it, but sooner or later i'll be at the point of upgrading I know.