TR shop

johnnycasx

Hi guys. I know this question gets asked a lot on here. I'm looking for a shop to fix my GN so I can drive it this year. Agawam is a long drive and hauling a trailer ii kills me in either diesel or gas. Was wondering if there are any shops that specialize in TR that are close to the Boston area. I don't mind if my car takes awhile but don't want to wait more than a month and a half before it gets looked at. I wouldn't mind to drive to Connecticut either. Any input is greatly appreciated .

Thanks,
John

Chelmsford Diagnostic in Lowell. Bill works on mine and a few others. He has his own
turbo Regal as well.

I'm in the North End. You?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe Derry is in the Worcester area.

Chelmsford Diagnostic in Lowell. Bill works on mine and a few others. He has his own
turbo Regal as well.

I'm in the North End. You?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live in malden and work in sudbury near the pike and 495.

I live in malden and work in sudbury near the pike and 495.

Yeah, Lowell is out there for me too. I'd usually work remotely for work since there's wifi at his shop. (Only good thing about Comcast is the xfinitywifi SSID everywhere.) I used the commuter rail to get back home the time I needed to leave it there.

well once we get unburied from all this snow and cold weather I'll have to get in touch with him.

He has a nice garage at his home with a lift. Just got his 9 second license this fall.