TR prices falling

gmpower

TR prices seem to keep falling due to our dim economy. Anybody planning to buy any time soon? Some of the deals out there seem so tempting...I just need to save up more cash so I can buy comfortably.

by looking at his signature he is lacking a we4 astroroof and t top we4.once he gets those the collection will be complete:)

I think ALL desirable cars are coming down to about where they SHOULD be. NOT over inflated like they have gotten in the last 5+ years or so since Barret Jackson buyers pay STUPID money for them. I have a good friend that bought a 63 impala he is restoring, he keeps telling me it will be worth 30+k, I just don't have the heart to tell him that there is NO WAY it will bring that much in this economy.

TR prices seem to keep falling due to our dim economy. Anybody planning to buy any time soon? Some of the deals out there seem so tempting...I just need to save up more cash so I can buy comfortably.

No, TR prices aren't falling at all. It's just that people keep thinking 80,000 mile GN's are somehow worth 17,000 dollars now all of a sudden, and they're not selling. That is why you see all those red prices on ebay with "reserve not met" all over. The prices aren't going down, it's that people aren't buying. People wouldn't buy an 85,000 mile gn for 18 grand 5 years ago either. Keep thinking your car is a 440 cuda, and you're going to get a "reserve not met" too.
Now, will our cars reach that status one day? I'm very confident they will. But we're not there yet.
Good examples of our cars are still worth 11 grand though, even today. I'm confident the prices didn't go down, just our present buying power.

Maybe maybe not, however there was a local 65,000 mile Silver T-type CLEAN!!!! owners already have 2 so they sold the 3rd silver one with blue interier hard top.... for only $12,000. People here in our poor town didnt bite, I really wish i had the dough i would have bought it in a heartbeat, it has been 11.30s from the previous owner but this couple just took care of it.,, took it to bowling green this yr. Sold for $13,000 by an older couple no questions asked,,, they got a nice car!!!.

I can tell you this, it takes a lot of money to keep these cars on the road. There is no way I'll be selling my car for what most people think it's worth. I'd rather burn it to the ground than give it away at this point.

It does. For sure. Well, after they're modded of course. If they're bone stock, it wouldn't be that bad I suppose. Though, regardless of how much they're worth, I feel bad for anyone having to sell theirs.