TR parts

Same here. Whenever you get to it. The high for today is -2 so I know what you mean about COLD:eek: It would be cool to get the whole seat because my bottom pad is trashed. I'll settle for the covers if it's too much work to ship. It shouldnt be that hard to find another pad. I could use a grey padded surround also if you have another one.

Does the 84/85 downpipes have the square flanges on them? What do you think shipping would be to MI.

Thanks, Dave

burnout you've got mail. Thanks Dave.

usetaboost I checked & all the grey seat covers were not sellable. Sorry about that, but some were either too thin to use or discolored from old age. I did run across a dash plaque or 2 today, so I'll email you about that. Thanks Jesse.

Turbo TJT you've got mail also. Thanks.

I'm writing you as I finish this post Jeremy. Thanks bud.

usetaboost I checked & all the grey seat covers were not sellable. Sorry about that, but some were either too thin to use or discolored from old age. I did run across a dash plaque or 2 today, so I'll email you about that. Thanks Jesse.

That's cool. I appreciate you checking on it. I'll watch for the email.

Hey Mike!!! Glad to see ya posting!!!

Im going to NC in feb to see my brother off to afganistan from LeJune... are you far from there?

Im looking for a couple items, particularly a dip stick for the hot air (with poston headers if that matters), and some fasterners for the main bracket, altenator and stuff like that... Im also in search of some lear seats, as the ones I have got trashed by squirrels... have anything left?

John:D

Hey Mike...dam been a long time...!!!
I need to come out your way and see what "junk" u still got left..i need somethings for my "junk"...LOL...yeah i still got it. All your stuff still out at your parents?
send me your number
Walter

WOW. Long time no see.

Any chance of having tail lights or front turn signal lights for an 87 GN? As long as they are not cracked, I am looking to have them blacked-out.

Thanks
Bryan

Michael,,,GREAT to hear from you! I think it's now been 3 yrs or so since I was @ your father's place going thru/buying some goodies as you were then "cleaning out parts, etc."...

Don't be such a stranger... Monte