TR parts

Michael McCoy

Well it's to cold to do any landscaping so I figured I'd go thru some of the remaining items I had left laying around. All the metal pieces that don't sell soon will help build future Hyundais!
-(1) ATR 3" muffler clamp (still in the cardboard wrapper)-$5
-(5) hot air alternators-$15/ea.
-hot air water pump & crank pulleys-$6/ea. or 2 for $10
-hot air accessory bracket-$20
-ps. amber parking light lens (small crack in upper corner)-$5
-new chrome K&N air filter end covers (1 for each end)-$5
-passenger side quarter panel extensions (1 driver's side also)-$5/ea.
-charcoal canisters-$10/ea.
-glove box assemblies (door,box,hinge,lock w/o key)-$10/ea.
-black plastic cowl vents (at base of windshield)-$5/ea.
-grey driver's side ttop A pillar trim w/screw hole-$5
-grey lower door panel w/o carpet-$10

-passenger Limited wood grain door panel insert w/LIMITED emblem & handle intact-$15
-burgundy & blue seat hinge plastic covers 20319406 & 407 (ds. & ps.)-$5/ea.
-blue plastic vertical seat hinge cover 20319404-$5
-tranny crossmembers-$25/ea.
-passenger seat manual track assemblies-$15/ea. (will it work for ds. side too?)

-front or rear sway bars-$20/ea.
-carbed car lower air dam/valence (used by front mount owners-$10/ea.
-black ds. healight bezel w/small piece broke off inner bottom corner-$5
-padded dash surrounds (steering column area) in blue & grey-$10/ea.
-grey plastic front end panel 25505558 (behind grille)-$1/ea.
-stock '87 Y pipes-$25 shortened Y pipe (1' long after the split)-$20
-gutted hot air catalytic convertors-$15
-gutted '87 catalytic convertors-$25
-functional '87 catalytic convertors-$50
-hot air downpipes or crossovers-$10/ea.
I've got lots of ECM plastic panels, B pillar trim, interior quarter glass trim panels, rear seats, etc. that I'll sell for $30 (enough grey pieces for several cars). I'll sell all those items cheap instead of having someone steal my parts & not ever pay me the way all my other stuff was!

tntdiablo I think you're in search of the Kenne Bell type 1-piece air dam aren't you? If so, this is not what you want. If not, then these mount to the bottom of the radiator support & are in good shape. Thanks for your time & interest.

here is what i am looking for

spoiler_rev9-iso_1.jpg

-grey driver's side ttop A pillar trim w/screw hole-$5
I am interested but what do you mean "w/screw holes"? I have an 87 GN T-Top car. I am also looking for Driver's side locking T-Top trim piece that attaches to T-top. Do you have one?

I'll write you back shortly Joe. Thanks.

tntdiablo I unfortunately do not have any of the hot air air dams you're in need of. I had several of them a while back, but they were stolen :mad:

tonysmach I'll take a picture of the A pillar trim panel with the 1 screw hole in it. It's in good shape other than that. As for the ttop trim panel, I know the one you're speaking of but I'll need to dig thru ALOT of stuff to verify if I have any or not. Thanks guys.

Interested in this piece, is it the piece that is about 2 feet long and has about 4 screws in it?
-grey plastic front end panel 25505558 (behind grille)-$1/ea.

-burgundy & blue seat hinge plastic covers 20319406 & 407 (ds. & ps.)-$5/ea.

Can you send a pic of the burgundy one for the pass. side? By your descrip, I think this is the piece I need. Thanks, Tim

Mike,
Welcome Back! Sorry to hear that some low life stole from you. It sucks big time. Are you in the same location...at your dad's?
Conrad

trans damm the pieces I have are the ones you're speaking of. However I listed the price incorrectly (I'll blame it on my laptop!) as it should have said $10. So as to get rid of some of this mess though, I'll meet you halfway & let you have it for $5 (+ shipping). If that's ok with you, just email me directly & we'll get it taken care of. Thanks.

Tim I think the piece you're in search of may be spoken for already as I had someone email me directly earlier in the day about it. I'll check this week to see if I have others & let you know. Thanks.

usetaboost I probably have a rear seat for you, but shipping would be horrible coming from NC. Sorry if I couldn't be of help to you, but thanks for inquiring.

precizion818 I'll check my emails shortly. Thanks.

Hey there Conrad. I never really left, just been super busy trying to make the world a greener place! As for the thief, he's amongst us. I just haven't let the TR world in on it-yet! The remaining parts that weren't stolen are at my parent's home. I've bought another '87 GN recently, so that one & 2 other parts cars are at my home near Pageland. I hope to see you guys at the up coming Autofair. Thanks & have a nice night.

That may be possible usetaboost. I've got alot of rear seats, so I'll check them out tomorrow & get back with you. It's in the teens up here right now, or I'd go out there now!

Mike and Jesse, ship those seats via GreyHound. They will ship them for $50. I ship a ton of big items that way. Just put the carpet faces together and wrap them with plastic wrap. You'd be suprised at how inexpensive it would be.

Mike, my dad and I need a few parts that you may have:

1. Grey dash surround in good shape
2. B pillar trim Grey passenger side
3. complete shifter handle (I just need the buttons, springs, and chrome pieces) doesnt matter color
4. black rubber piece for under the radiator that hooks the the core support and the the back of the griller
5. shifter cable for a 200r4
6. Horn button ring any color just not cracked

Thanks, let me know ------Jeremy

Hey there Jeremy. I appreciate you telling me (us) about Greyhound, but the closet one to me is in downtown Charlotte. I'm out in the boonies unfortunately, but I'm gonna try to help Jesse as best I can. As for the parts you asked about, I know I'm out of the shifter handles, shifter cables, & horn button rings. I could use an HBR for my new GN too! The other 3 items I should be able to hook you up with. I do alot of landscaping, so please bare with me as that occupies most of my time nowadays. I'll round up everything this week & get back with you. Thanks bud.

OK great, thank you for your help Mike as always! Dont work to hard man! My dad and I have plenty of time and are in no hurry. Just PM me when you have a chance to round everything up. Thank you sir! ----Jeremy