TR burnout video, Corvette museum?

Wow, I just got back to this thread...and there it is!! Iknew somebody here had to know wher to find that. Awesome video, thanks a million. This time I was smart enough to save it to my desktop.

Originally posted by opeltwinturbo
I remember you did a small burnout on the side lot which sent Barnie into a rage. He chased you into the back parking lot and wrote down the tag number. When the cops came we were getting group photos with them. All they asked was that we quit the burnouts for the night (it was getting late) or move down the street. The host hotel was the dividing line for patrol areas and they directed us to the area they weren't patrolling. I think Alan Rock did the longest burnout of over 150'.

To this day I can't believe RL would drive a red mustang.:D

I'm guessing that "Barnie" had chased the lobby burnout king around the side of the hotel and saw me there. Must have thought I was the guy (all black buicks are the same right)? :)

When I was talking to the hotel manager the next day, he took me out to the front and showed me the burnout on the tiles. He asked me if I did it and for a second, all I could say was WOW! That was amazing!! I told him that I don't think I could do a bunout like that even if I tried. They went out from the lobby, and around the corner!! Whoever did that should have gotten a burnout medal... and have been the one to talk to the cops :)

Seriously though, I don't condone someone doing that... especially where it was. The stuff that went on along the side... well, that's a little different story. That's where I was, and even then I don't think that was very smart either. Nowadays, I *try* and save it for the track. :)

Okay, this is fishy. I signed up as a member at a stupid Corvette forum and posted the video, then I checked the link after I posted it here and it worked fine. Then, in no time it didn't work, and the forum wouldn't let me log-on, saying that my user name was invalid. So, as much of a pain as it is, I signed up again and reposted the video in a new thread over there. Then, I posted the new link over here and checked it a while later and it worked fine....now the link is not working and - once again - I don't exist on their site anymore. Could it be that those Nancys are still taking it that hard after all these years and would keep deleting this stuff? I've got to say, if you drive a car with a girl's name ('Ette) you're almost guaranteed to be a *****(cat).

I, too, would love to add these videos to my archive, Please send to tk469@att.net or post a link. Thanks in advance for making them available.

I doubt anyone will get the video. I was the last to post in this thread last year. I asked for the video and never got it. This thread has sat idle for the entire winter without anyone that asked for it getting it.

Maybe the folks that have it havent come back to this thread?