TR burnout video, Corvette museum?

DCEPTCN

Smasher-Devourer
I seem to remember having seen a video where a TR does a burnout right in front of the Corvette museum. I'm trying to find that again but don't remember where I found it. Anybody know about this?

Where is the museum and who lives near it? Sounds like it'd be easy to trump that last video and have THREE Gn's do it this time!

Wow, man... I really thought that, after starting this thread, it would be about 5 minutes before someone said, 'Yeah, I got that old video, here's the link.', but nothing.......this sucks.

My home town is close to BG corvette plant, if you like i can go by the Museum a do a burn out for you:D a massive burn out before 5.0 arrives, then i would have to charge you;) IF I GO TOO JAIL

Originally posted by y-hate
My home town is close to BG corvette plant, if you like i can go by the Museum a do a burn out for you:D a massive burn out before 5.0 arrives, then i would have to charge you;) IF I GO TOO JAIL
I'll expect it by Monday morning.;)

I was at the 'Vette plant last October. From the amount of rubber laid down out front, it appears that they don't discourage this activity. Of course, it might be a different story if the one leaving the rubber is in a TR and not one of GM's "plastic fantastic" cars!!

Anyone have a video of the bad man that did the burnout in front of the host hotel loby two years ago? I'd like to see that!

P.S. I don't have the video you are looking for, but will this make due???

smoke_em.jpg

Thanx, I posted it as my wallpaper on my desktop:D I LOVE IT!!! It makes it even more sweet that my friend has a Corvette and he's sitting right here!!!! I'm rubbing it in his face as I write!!!!:D

Anyone have a video of the bad man that did the burnout in front of the host hotel loby two years ago? I'd like to see that!

The burnout at the host hotel at BG in 2002 was never videoed. When the security guard came out to quiet the tailgaters and those doing burnouts in the side parking lot, he kind of acted like Barnie Fife. Once Barnie returned to the lobby of the motel the mysterious burnout took place. When the police arrived, rumor spread that it was a red Mustang driven by Richard Lassiter causing all of the commotion. :D :D

Once the smoke settled the majority felt the burnout and the huge marks left in the bricked lobby area were uncalled for. All of the judges gave him 10's.

PS: The mystery car did end up with a set of spun bearings for his efforts.!

Originally posted by opeltwinturbo
...When the police arrived, rumor spread that it was a red Mustang driven by Richard Lassiter causing all of the commotion. Once the smoke settled the majority felt the burnout and the huge marks left in the bricked lobby area were uncalled for. All of the judges gave him 10's.

PS: The mystery car did end up with a set of spun bearings for his efforts.!

HA! Now that's funny. However, I got blamed for it and my entire group got booted from the hotel. That rent-a-cop was a joke. He and the hotel manager swore that they had a video of me doing it, but they wouldn't show it to me. If they had, they'd see in a second that it wasn't a WH1 T-Type. Oh well... I can' laugh at it now.

That's funny stuff... "red Mustang driven by Richard Lassiter". :) :)

LOL!!

Man, I gotta start reading these forums more often. Yes, I do have this video, give me an email, I will send it as an attachment, it's only 800kb in size so it will fit as an attachment under 1mb.