tps and tv cable issue

If the TV had stretched though, wouldn't I be able to see more notches after adjustment due to the extra length?

Right now with only 2 notches visible I would think the cable is too short. Or is this wrong? And if the cable would be any longer, wouldn't the part throttle shifts be even softer?

The tps will reach 4.98 volts with the TV cable disconnected.
ok, didn't know that from reading the posts that you where able to get the 4.85 on the tps
not sure on the cable length, just know that Michael @ Michaels Transmission's told me that my cable was stretched so he replaced it with out any issues.

Chuck

As long as the cable can be adjusted properly and it's not frayed, it's good to go. They can stretch too far to be adjusted properly or they can be the wrong application and be too long or short, etc. But if it can be set to bottom out at WOT, leave it alone.

If you have 0.42 - 0.44V with throttle closed and 4.6V with someone pushing down the gas pedal, then you're fine.

The ecm makes decisions based on tps percent which is either the percent the throttle is open or the percent the throttle has moved. With 0.44V being 0% open, then 4.6V would be over 90% open which is WOT as far as the ecm is concerned. Don't worry about it. Just check it in a few months to see if anything changed.