Toshiba T3300 shuts off at 3 minutes?

subtlt

A little faster every day
Any computer gurus out there who could help me this one? I've goofed around with the tsetup.exe to change the bios settings, but the machine still shuts down at exactly 3 minutes of use. I'm running it on the car adapter (toshiba) and it worked fine before I "upgraded" by adding windows 6.1 to run other programs. The weird thing is even if windows doesn't load, it STILL shuts down.

Any help would be appreciated. It's quite a feat to reboot, select real time in T-link, verify recieving data, go for a blast and save it within 3 minutes! :D

Does it run longer than 3 minutes when you have it plugged into the wall in the house??

It can have bios power management enabled. Try to get into the bios (esc, f1, delete) and then look around in there.

still no luck...

I can't find the home adapter to test it with. I've goofed with pretty much every bios setting; I'm going to unistall windows and see if that cures it.

Any other suggestions appreciated!

Battery was goobered

Took out the battery and all was well. Not sure what's wrong with it, but I'll just run it off the car adapter from now on. Off to tune for the new exhaust!