Torque Converter

DarkForce

Who do you think would be in the top three for producing a good street converter? Looking for something around 2800/3000 stall with lockup.
Thanks.....

Dark force..

You have my apologies.
That guy was just rude. (STFU)
I took care of it and keep on asking what it is you are looking for as far as info.
I don't know who he was or why he wrote what he did, but it was just plain rude.

Accept our apologies,
Bruce
WE4
Tb.com admin

WE4, just got on the board so you are talking about something I haven't seen. If it was a troglodyte, put an evil spell on it and forget it. I will order a TC next week so I'm doing some shopping. Tried calling you several times but did not get a return call. Guess you are very busy. I'll check your web page and leave a message there.

Dark force, give me a call and I will help you out. I'm a little easier to reach than Bruce. We will be out of town after Tuesday, so call a.s.a.p. Mark :D

Emailed Bruce on Friday and still no reply. I'll be in touch with you guys tomorrow when I get a few minutes. Don't have much time to burn up over the internet these days.
Thanks very much for you assistance.

Dark Force...

Calkl or email Mark.(2quiktocare) @ PTS XTREME@aol.com
He is the guy you want to talk to. I am trying to get my car ready to leave Wed. I am doing all I can right now to get it to vegas. Call shop and it will be handled asap. We are leaving Wed for a week so, get it done tommorrow so when we get bacxk it we be ready. Also, I didn't get an email. What addy you send it to? And if it was after 2pm I havent even been there yet:rolleyes:

Some things are worth waiting for... LOL Have a great week.:D

Thanks Bruce WE4