torque converter for gt 6776bb

Sorry I coluldnt make any runs yesterday guys. I know alot of people(including me:) ) are waiting for some real world data on the converter selections for these dbb6776 turbos. TURBO6 is the only one I know that has laid down some good 10 second passes with the 10" PTC 2800. He is making ALOT more power than I am so he is still encountering a bit more slippage than he would like. I believe that the 2800 is a perfect match for this turbo in a combo like mine.(low 11 sec. range) I will make it out to the track as soon as work/family time will allow me to. I dont want to tell anyone to get the 2800 for sure with this turbo just by going on my street tuning data. BUT I will say this. My powerlogger showed that I went from 0 to 23.6 psi of boost in 1 second at 44 mph when I mashed it. Thats 0% lag in book.:eek: :D That converter will spool it...

Otto, were you running a 9.5 NLU PTC unit? What stall was spec'd with the
.85ex housing? I have the .63 hot side and spool up is almost too fast...if that's even possible, with my 3400 Vig. I'm looking into a PTC unit myself and changing out to a .85 housing.
I was running an OLD non billet Art Carr convertor
19390 i think was the part number.
I havea PTC in another Car with the .85 housing now