Tommy Chong going to the Fed country club

Sorta sad...sorta stupid = Very True.

It is too bad his career did not head like Cheeches with continuing acting.

Selling bongs? Amazing. Who'd figure that he'd do that? Should have been the perfect crime that was so stealthy. LOL! Should've headed overseas with Woody Harrelson if he was going to do that. Dumb.

Originally posted by AnArKey
Yep, a real threat to society that one. :rolleyes:

exactly:rolleyes: ...what a ridiculous waste of tax money and govt manpower to put away anyone for making/selling a friggin bong:rolleyes: .

proves my point once again,"law enforcement" is a goddamn joke and should be renamed what it really is:"generating revenue"...:mad:

Good points. Wonder why all the folks who run NORML and High Times don't spend their days making license plates? Do those groups even exist anymore? I haven't even seen marijuana in 20 years. Just another example of gov't wasting time busting pacifists instead of true threats to our security/economy.

Originally posted by littlesixsteve
It is too bad his career did not head like Cheeches with continuing acting.

He has been acting. I see him more than Ceech. He's been doing comedy, not detective shows.

I bet a Chong Bong went for a lot of $$$$.

Originally posted by b4black
He has been acting. I see him more than Ceech. He's been doing comedy, not detective shows.

Apparently acting/comedy was not $$$ him enough :D

Yeah the gov is wasting money chasing this guy.
If they wanted to put him out of buisness they should
be going after the dope dealer instead..

Aw, come one. It's illegal. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize you shouldn't sell it if it's illegal. It still promotes that which is illegal, despite your feelings about pot. I doubt it took much detective work, just some guy with a mouse and internet connection. Don't think they spent much time or money "going after" the guy. It was just a dumb move on his part.

thats sad

We just ain't got nothing better to do with our tax money. But I'll bet there's going to be a lotta chong bong's up on e-bay a real collectors item. And if they are after locations that sell drug paraphernalia like all the 7-11 that sell rolling papers. What do these people think that people still roll their own smokes:eek:

Steve

I don't see how they can bust him for selling a bong. I have to smoke shops within 1/2 mile of my house here in Lauderdale. I mean come on we know that the only real use for a bong is to smoke tabacco! ;)

Aw, come one. It's illegal. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize you shouldn't sell it if it's illegal. It still promotes that which is illegal, despite your feelings about pot. I doubt it took much detective work, just some guy with a mouse and internet connection. Don't think they spent much time or money "going after" the guy. It was just a dumb move on his part.

What state is it illegal to sell bongs? I've seen em for sale at the mall. Don't they just give a guy a ticket these days if they are caught smoking pot, but if you sell something that is used to smoke it in (like a pipe) you go to jail for 9 months??:confused:

LOL, well, apparently it's frowned on in Pittsburgh. Since it's a Fed crime, I guess there's a little more to it than a local ordinance. It's only 9 mos for a Federal drug related charge, so I don't think they're blowing it out of proportion. Doesn't bother me, I've had plenty of pot-head friends who were harmless. I don't do it, but doing it in your own home, without hitting the streets, is fine with me. I'm not on that soap box.

This isn't a law enforcement thing, it's a legal thing, and that my friends is your legislature at work. The cops are at the mercy of the laws they are given to enforce. I would bet this thing came about because some prosecutor saw the website and got excited to take down a name. Bureaucrats suck. Mark :mad:

Wellllllllll. The world famous "War on Drugs" has come to this. They can't stop coke or heroin so they bust this poor slob for making a pipe. That will show those Columbian drug lords by God. My tax dollars at work.

Originally posted by GN One Day...
Selling bongs? Amazing. Who'd figure that he'd do that? Should have been the perfect crime that was so stealthy. LOL! Should've headed overseas with Woody Harrelson if he was going to do that. Dumb.

Woody? What has he been doing and where overseas did he go?

Originally posted by GNSCOTT
What state is it illegal to sell bongs? I've seen em for sale at the mall.
Im also from CT. And when I was in high school, there were head shop all over the place. Its funny whenever you bought a bong/pipe, they gave you a small packet of tobacco with it :rolleyes: Yea right!!

Hey, werent they suppose to be making another Cheech and Chong movie??