Going back to the track!

What was your 60 foot time without being able to heat the slicks properly?
You may be a new line-lock switch away from 11's!!!

ENJOY!!!
- Jerry

What was your 60 foot time without being able to heat the slicks properly?
You may be a new line-lock switch away from 11's!!!

ENJOY!!!
- Jerry
It may be the proportioning valve. I was worried about holding boost on the line. Couldn’t do a decent burn out. Kinda funny sitting there waiting for 8 pounds of boost so I could launch, looking at the sundial on my watch. 🙄😅 I’ll see if I can attach a video. 60 ft. Time was 1.98. Not as long as my reaction time waiting for boost. 😅

Attachments

• 085B581E-3901-4DA8-B174-00F515BBC2AF.jpeg
    085B581E-3901-4DA8-B174-00F515BBC2AF.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 87
Properly heated slicks and you are there!
Nice pickup of 23mph on the top half, you are making some steam!!!

ENJOY!!!
- Jerry

Properly heated slicks and you are there!
Nice pickup of 23mph on the top half, you are making some steam!!!

ENJOY!!!
- Jerry
Trying! Used to have a tranny lock back in the day. Broke a few things with it! Video won’t attach. I’ll try later.

Thanks for the comments!

Good MPH. MPH is indicative of HP. What convertor brand? LU or NL? Sitting on the footbrake that long heats the tranny way up....and heat is the killer.

Good MPH. MPH is indicative of HP. What convertor brand? LU or NL? Sitting on the footbrake that long heats the tranny way up....and heat is the killer.
Ya, don’t want to do that many times. I have a pretty husky trans cooler to go with a nicely built transmission by Steve V’s Automotive, that includes a 9.5 PTC non lock up convertor. How do you like your 80 pounds injectors?

Good MPH. MPH is indicative of HP.
Scooby knows his stuff!!
I think he's been down a 1/4 mile or 2000 !!! LOL
Good man to listen to!

There is a very knowledgeable set of guys/girls on this board, we are Blessed!!!

ENJOY!!!
- Jerry