todays junk yard finds

equalizer442

found some t type wheels, about 2 sets, a 86-87 gn steering wheel in a lesabre :rolleyes: and some headlights bazles. grabed the wheel for 35 and they pull it! looks like a newer recover, leathers in real good shape. about how much would a wheel like that be worth?

ya wont beleve this but when i baught the wheel today i spotted a t type century and picked up another. the leather was dirty but it cleaned up really good with some leather cleaner, actully looks better then the one in my gn and the horn ring and buttons not cracked

I bought mine harn button and all from RED REGAL T for $175 about 6 months ago. You could still feel the grain on the wheel:D

Id say at least $200 each if their in that kind of condition. Put em on ebay and youd get about $350 each:eek:

done put one on my t type, ill put the other on my gn in the morning. the junk yard wheel is better then the one i have on the gn

I hope someone makes a REPRO steering wheel for GNs/TRs soon.

A bad wheel ruins an entire interior.

Haven't seen a recover yet that you couldn't spot from 6 feet away...must be really difficult to get the stitching correct.

Year One or Classic may...someday.