to all those at Fontana

Will do bud....give me a call at 805-527-3766. I am reviewing your build up right now...lets see what is weird here:)

hey you guys I got my comp. whiz friend to put the pics i took on the net theres like 10-15 turbobuick pics, there not that great, I was attempting to use my brothers girlfriends professional 800 dollar camera but I thought you guys would want to check em' out anyways

they are located at

www.turbobuick.cjb.net

Enjoy

Brian

more pics

nice job brian!

i wish i got starting line shots! here is some of the ones i got.

Fontana 2-7-04

sorry if i couldnt remember yours names. let me know and i can add them later

andrew

southern O.C gn

hey, i just got my gn running and would like to compare to some other gn's seem to never see any around. do any of you guys live in this area?

I work in Aliso Viejo but live north of Orange; I sometimes drive the GN to work.

Morgan
87 GN; 11.11 running fat and a soft 1.56 60-foot.

hey morgan

Have you ever been to fudruckers on tuesday night off of el toro. If you are you are the one that inspired me to get a gn. I live in Laguna Hills and the only grand national guys around here are lou's automotive. would like to compare to some other gn's

i am putting in a motor i recently bought, it will be done hopfully in the next week or so. After we can meet up and do a lunch or somthing. Or we can go find some rustangz and kick the crap out of them, that always cheers me up :)

sounds like a plan, there are some guys around here that think they are really fast and need a good a** woopin

You've got mail...

jbohrer8;

I just sent you an email to the email address listed on your profile...

Morgan