Time to go Stage II!

I haven't been following this thread too much. I am still trying to figure out what you are doing. You have a very complicated engine bay, a giant turbo, NOS to spool the turbo, and you are .18 quicker than my street car with small valve GN1's (1.9 1.6), 3 bolt turbo, on gasoline, 26psi boost, "small" hydraulic roller grind cam (with solid lifters), and from what I gather, I am almost 150lbs heavier race weight on drag radials.
With stage 2 heads and a 91mm turbo, I hope you go high 7's@178+ to make anything you are doing worth while.
When I pop my hood, I can see my engine. I have been driving the car all summer to car shows, and only changed spark plugs once. 3 passes at the track under throttle 9.24 on slicks, 9.02, 8.94 on drag radials. 2 other passes that were aborted because of traction issues. I can launch on the foot brake at 5 psi and get 1.32 60's.

My point is............. you stated an easy 400 hp gain. So its show time no excuses about small ci, no excuses about small heads.

20 mph gain!!!!!! you better have your balls screwed on tight for that ride, seeing as you were all over the track going 157

I haven't been following this thread too much. I am still trying to figure out what you are doing. You have a very complicated engine bay, a giant turbo, NOS to spool the turbo, and you are .18 quicker than my street car with small valve GN1's (1.9 1.6), 3 bolt turbo, on gasoline, 26psi boost, "small" hydraulic roller grind cam (with solid lifters), and from what I gather, I am almost 150lbs heavier race weight on drag radials.
With stage 2 heads and a 91mm turbo, I hope you go high 7's@178+ to make anything you are doing worth while.
When I pop my hood, I can see my engine. I have been driving the car all summer to car shows, and only changed spark plugs once. 3 passes at the track under throttle 9.24 on slicks, 9.02, 8.94 on drag radials. 2 other passes that were aborted because of traction issues. I can launch on the foot brake at 5 psi and get 1.32 60's.
What size valves are you using? I want to confirm that.

Yep. And,... That's it? That's all you have to say?

Ummm....... no but at the very least we all can look forward to not seeing a post from you about your cars performance, till you acheive the the extra 400 hp mark. Because according to you 400hp extra was easy so anything less then that is failure and would in no way impress you.

Ummm....... no but at the very least we all can look forward to not seeing a post from you about your cars performance, till you acheive the the extra 400 hp mark. Because according to you 400hp extra was easy so anything less then that is failure and would in no way impress you.
That's correct, Tony. I plan to meet the bhp range that I gave you a few pages ago.

If my car weighed 150lbs less and was running methonal, at 30 psi, I think I could.
You should try it. I've heard there's only 1 other person that has done it. A person back in the mid-90s, IIRC. I don't actually know who this person was. Someone else told me about this person and thinks he was running those valves, but that person was not really sure about that.

That's correct, Tony. I plan to meet the bhp range that I gave you a few pages ago.

And if you do !!!!!! I will be the first to congrats you. Because that will be more horsepower than anyone has ever been able to do with a single turbo buick v6 period !!!!

And if you do !!!!!! I will be the first to congrats you. Because that will be more horsepower than anyone has ever been able to do with a single turbo buick v6 period !!!!
I find that really hard to believe, considering I'll be using small cubes. Someone has got to have made more.

I find that really hard to believe, considering I'll be using small cubes. Someone has got to have made more.

Belive it..... But you are going to show us all hows its done rite...... Like you said 400 hp "easy" just by bolting on a set of stage 2 heads.

Amen to that:)I know im a real charmer and i guess your are to....