Time to batten down the hatches

kh440

Jo Bu needs a refill!
Hope everyone had a chance to stock up on milk bread and toilet paper....

Attachments

• 1264733653-SnowTotals-600x450.jpg
    1264733653-SnowTotals-600x450.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 165
Looks like we had maybe 4-41/2" of snow as of 6am this morning. Now it's sleeting so hard you can barely see. I am not leaving home until monday morning.

The white area just above the 2 is where I live...

We have about an inch this morning but sleet is falling like crazy now...

I just measures a few min ago, just shy of 7", sleeting like crazy.

Attachments

• DCP_0057.jpg
    DCP_0057.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 141
  • DCP_0059.jpg
    DCP_0059.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 159
Milk Sandwiches anyone???

Missed us but Just to the north got 2-4"

Snow for me, too

We have about 6" of snow, and the sleet line has moved north to me. Yuk.
I have to work in the morning... Should be a fun ride in a 2 wheel drive pickup truck.

But the neighborhood kids are playing touch football in the snow. Cool.

We got right about 3 inches, and some freezing rain. Just as I figured, people in Fayetteville lost their ability to drive almost instantly. Seen a couple accidents just going to McDonalds.

We got right about 3 inches, and some freezing rain. Just as I figured, people in Fayetteville lost their ability to drive almost instantly. Seen a couple accidents just going to McDonalds.

That happened on my way home from work on friday night. As soon as it started to come down people just choked up on the roads. I95 slowed to 40 mph in one spot for me :eek:.

Measured just shy of 8" in north Durham...and yes the loons were on the roads in full force! roads for the most part are passable now and thankfully the ice missed us and never lost power.

We have about an inch of solid ice across everything... I hear the main roads are better but rural roads is like being on frozen lake... If you don't have 4wd you are screwed...

This was the scene at my house Sat morning.....

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 87
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 93
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 97