THUNDERACE31- Difficult buyer to deal/fraudulent claims/under paypal investigation

As for this one I told him I DID NOT WANT TO SHIP the trans and I ALSO PUT IT IN THE LISTING I WOULD NOT SHIP it SO his bitch is with him self not me. I was honest he WAS A TOTAL PIA and kept bugging me even after I TOLD HIM 3 or more TIMES I WOULD NOT SHIP IT!

Wait. What? I was a pain in the ass? You agreed to shipping the trans in private message/text..not me buddy. Yes, I saw you said you did not want to ship in your add, but we agreed to it on the board here. Something is wrong in your brain. You're also a retard for the 5 year old style text messages you sent to me. Good luck.

Yes, the package shipped from Kelowna B.C., I do alot of shipping and receiving across the US/Canadian border, literly hundereds of transactions over the last few years without any issues. And yes, the parcel was insured up to $100 and trackable under Canadapost Expedited Services, anything over $100 is at an extra cost.

Wait. What? I was a pain in the ass? You agreed to shipping the trans in private message/text..not me buddy. Yes, I saw you said you did not want to ship in your add, but we agreed to it on the board here. Something is wrong in your brain. You're also a retard for the 5 year old style text messages you sent to me. Good luck.

He's gone dude, let it go. You're going to get a better deal in the end anyway. :)

We got a shipment of amps in the other day, thousands of dollars worth of amps... The whole top of the box was split open and when we turned the box over the contents started spilling out to the floor.... Shipping Ins is becoming a joke IMO...

There should be no such thing as shipping insurance PERIOD Thats the real joke. Their job is to transport items from one place to another. Thats why you pay them money.

Lets say I was a mechanic and you paid me to change your brakes. Immediately after you leave you push the brake pedal the and the car won't stop and you end up slamming into a tree. You come back to me and say I just paid you to replace the brakes and then my car wouldn't stop WTF?

Oh sorry sir you didn't buy the extra insurance to guarantee that I would do the job you paid me for to the best of my abilities so there for any problems you have with my service is not reconcilable.

It's a big joke and should be illegal to do something like that. If I pay you to do something and you F*ck it up I shouldn't be the one held accountable. If it takes $3 more to get my package there in one piece then just charge the damn $3 up front and don't call it insurance, Call it, "It will cost you this much for us to ship your package from A to B without destroying it" better known and the total cost of shipping.

Do your d*damn job right without expecting more. If you screw up, then make right.:mad:

I've read this thread several times and i still haven't seen anything to prove which party involved is telling the truth or telling a lie but yet harsh decisions have been made.
Maybe i'm missing something.

D

The guys that provide their time to help with this board deserve some respect... I will be damned if I am going to watch someone talk junk to one of the mods here, pile on top of that all these complaints:eek:

Sometimes it is just simplier to solve problems by "nipping it in the bud."

That is what I missed. Talking junk to one of the mods here. Fair enough!

D

When we lived in Houston we were always advised NOT to put insurance on a package. The more it was insured for the more likely it was to disappear in transit. Case in point. I shipped 2 bird vests to an embroider. Insured and tracked. She called in 2 weeks and they hadn't made it, tracking showed them sitting at her post office. Post office said they weren't there so she went down there. Saw the box with her name on it sitting behind the Cashier on the shelf. They had opened it with a razor knife cutting the vests inside.

I think that there is a 3rd party here to blame & it has already been stated about customs. We have had the same problems with parts missing from the shipments & other unknown parts in the package. It really isn't that un common when they inspect packages not to have parts in there that were shipped.
We had a few problems with S-10 wheel cylinder upgrades. Our receipt stated 1 for quantity & there would be 1 set. The customers were only receiving 1 wheel cylinder. When we changed the amount the problem stopped.

We now have an update, paypal is going to protect me against his transaction here is the message I've received from paypal:

"As you know, we were recently notified that one of your buyers filed achargeback with their card issuer. One of the unique benefits of usingPayPal is that we help you fight unwarranted chargebacks and attempt torecover your funds.

Usually the funds associated with a chargeback are temporarily held untilthe card issuer makes its decision.

Because you followed the guidelines of the seller protection policy,though, PayPal will cover the amount of the chargeback."

So it would seem at least on instance paypal does offer protection to sellers. So in the end "Thunderace31" fails to get his claim approved by paypal then initiates a chargeback via his credit card company, gets his payment back and keeps the product. In the the end paypal has taken the loss on this transaction...sad but true.

Lastly, I request this tread be made "sticky" and also thank all those whom were involed.

Byron

Glad to here you are getting your money. I believe you shipped everything you were suppose to. Problem is I also feel the other guy recieved everything he said he did. I have went back and read first page of thread and it looks like he got slammed pretty hard before he had a chance to reply. I do not know what was said personally between the two parties, but it looks to me like both of you should be upset with the shipping company.

Michael

some guy who ordered a power antenna for his ford probably got a package with a single motor mount and is going to have a hell of time trying to pick up radio stations with it.

Yup...agree with the others about the shipping company and think that the buyer really didn't get a fair shake. People who weren't involved at all were condeming them ever before they posted a reply...of course then the reply left a lot to be desired and of course not showing respect to the people that help with the board (mods) isn't a good idea (outside of the political section that is ;) ) The guy with the thread of bad selling..but I it was from 5 YEARS ago and I'm not sure it had any real bearing on this thread.

Yup...agree with the others about the shipping company and think that the buyer really didn't get a fair shake. People who weren't involved at all were condeming them ever before they posted a reply...of course then the reply left a lot to be desired and of course not showing respect to the people that help with the board (mods) isn't a good idea (outside of the political section that is ;) ) The guy with the thread of bad selling..but I it was from 5 YEARS ago and I'm not sure it had any real bearing on this thread.

I agree 100%. His replies were not well thought out.

Byron is a stand up guy. Him and I arranged the shipment of about 25-30 items in a giant box from my home in Ohio to his house in Vancouver. He was lightning quick on taking care of payment and everything from his cell phone to the point i had no concern at all. Trust is always most important. Funny to me how the two best guys i have ever dealt with are from Canada. Ravi Persad aka TRFanatic being the other one! Sent me items before my check was even in the mail and his parts are always mint like they have been sitting in storage in an air tight vault for 25 years. Doesnt get any better than that!

Thunderace has problems from the past and as we know people with drama and lies from the start usually end up becoming more of the same if not worse!

The guys that provide their time to help with this board deserve some respect... I will be damned if I am going to watch someone talk junk to one of the mods here, pile on top of that all these complaints:eek:

Sometimes it is just simplier to solve problems by "nipping it in the bud."

The guys that provide their time to help with this board deserve some respect... I will be damned if I am going to watch someone talk junk to one of the mods here

Yeah.....talking junk is bad enough......but if you touch my junk!!!!!!!!:eek::biggrin:

Bruce '87 Grand National