THUNDERACE31- Difficult buyer to deal/fraudulent claims/under paypal investigation

I was unsure if it was appropriate to release this guys name but now after multiple complaints it seems like the correct thing to do, the culprits ID:

THUNDERACE31
Derek Dawson
Belleville, MI

Last Activity Today 09:58 AM

It always feels like somebody's watching me........:biggrin:

Derek, you have over 2k post. You know how this works........Fix it. (we all know sh!t happins)

It always feels like somebody's watching me........:biggrin:

Derek, you have over 2k post. You know how this works........Fix it. (we all know sh!t happins)

We are :D

Join Date: October 1st, 2007. Current Activity: Searching Forums . Last Activity: Today 10:30 AM

we are :d

join date: October 1st, 2007. Current activity: Searching forums . Last activity: Today 10:30 am
im watching you too buddy ..hey ty would you trust me too sell you a tranny ? Do you think i would sell a good one ? I would love to sell adrian a tranny ..

im watching you too buddy ..hey ty would you trust me too sell you a tranny ? Do you think i would sell a good one ? I would love to sell adrian a tranny ..

He wants a transmission...Oilman not a Tranny.....:biggrin: No Billyboy!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

he wants a transmission...oilman not a tranny.....:biggrin: No billyboy!!!!!!!!:biggrin:
..how would you know this ronnie .. I dont sell chicks with -icks.. How do you rate them .. Level of infection .. Stage1 ,stage 2, stage 3.. Exit stage left ..

..how would you know this ronnie .. I dont sell chicks with -icks.. How do you rate them .. Level of infection .. Stage1 ,stage 2, stage 3.. Exit stage left ..

According to my man Sirus the Virus," If it smells like fish, eat all you wish....If it smell like cologne leave the MF'r alone":biggrin::biggrin:

Words to live by.

According to my man Sirus the Virus," If it smells like fish, eat all you wish....If it smell like cologne leave the MF'r alone":biggrin::biggrin:

Words to live by.

I just spit all over the ****ing computer.....

Oilman...... Paully the wack :p..... ISnt that tranny thread almost humerous..... The OP wont give out any info or anything...... Yeah I will send ya a bucket load of cash and you send me a POS tranny :rolleyes:

i just spit all over the ****ing computer.....

Oilman...... Paully the wack :p..... Isnt that tranny thread almost humerous..... The op wont give out any info or anything...... Yeah i will send ya a bucket load of cash and you send me a pos tranny :rolleyes:
he probley went by what the builder told him .. I call lonnie and ask him what he put in my trans & he tells me alot of love .. So when you want to sell it .. You state it 's got alot of love inside it ? Thats right ty .. Wack'em in the nut's & smack'em in the forehead ..

according to my man sirus the virus," if it smells like fish, eat all you wish....if it smell like cologne leave the mf'r alone":biggrin::biggrin:

Words to live by.
i always heard too soak your fingers in cologne & only do the ones that cough .. They have tb & there is a cure..

i always heard too soak your fingers in cologne & only do the ones that cough .. They have tb & there is a cure..

I take it you have never been to Thailand.......:biggrin::biggrin:

Usually if you go to stick yo fingers inny........You run into an outty.....:biggrin:
And if they had the complete fix....You wont even know the difference.Yes alcohol can play some cruel tricks
but even sober it is tough to always tell.
Rule or thumb...... "They are all dudes untill they prove other wise." That is a quote by Gunny Smith.

Again words to live by......(In Thailand).....:biggrin:

i take it you have never been to thailand.......:biggrin::biggrin:

Usually if you go to stick yo fingers inny........you run into an outty.....:biggrin:
And if they had the complete fix....you wont even know the difference.yes alcohol can play some cruel tricks
but even sober it is tough to always tell.
Rule or thumb...... "they are all dudes untill they prove other wise." that is a quote by gunny smith.

Again words to live by......(in thailand).....:biggrin:
i always said to my men .. Before you leave let me leave you with this .. Pierside polly has a jimmie bigger then yours & ten seconds of pleasure & a lifetime of pain .. Is what your left with .. Gunny slick .

trick86's thread sure went to hell in a hand basket!!!! :mad:

if someone has good info on a good transmission, i'm all ears. Thanks.
if i was you .. I would contact lonnie at extreme automatics .. Mine just wouldnt fit you requierments .. I cant get a letter from my mother to prove im honest .. Whats wrong with your janis trans listed in your sig ? Lonnie sells a stage 1 for like $1500.00. Thats what im currently running in my car .. Its holding 500 hp plus so far .. No complaints