This week at work.....

DavidM

This week at work pulled Medical coverage for my Battalion's Field Training Exercise and was not part of the initial assault. All good by me. :)
Some of you might remember these days, seen a few Airborne/Jump Master license Plates. :cool:
2014-11-05 09.52.12.jpg

What happens inside. (Random cool video)

And what it looks like on the ground.

And at night

And a random video

AIRBORNE!!!

Pic looks like Bragg, where was that in C17 video shot?...you can keep those T-11s brother, never liked jumping one.

I was in Aco 2/504th PIR 82nd back in the mid to late 90s. Good times over Sicily and all the others.

AIRBORNE!!!

Pic looks like Bragg, where was that in C17 video shot?...you can keep those T-11s brother, never liked jumping one.

Yup it was at Bragg on Holland Drop Zone. All the videos I posted I took except the in C-17 one. Looks like that was a 25th ID video.

I like the T-11s alot, better than T-10D and slower rate of descent. Can't slip worth a crap though.

Who were you with?

One time we jumped onto the tarmac at Pope Airforce base for an airshow. It wasnt too bad of a landing either. Hollywood jump of course!!

One time we jumped onto the tarmac at Pope Airforce base for an airshow. It wasnt too bad of a landing either. Hollywood jump of course!!

Uummm.. any injuries? I thought my landing 2 months ago at Geromino DZ in Fort Polk, LA was rough. A few sprained ligaments in ankle/foot and bruised tarsal.

Uummm.. any injuries? I thought my landing 2 months ago at Geromino DZ in Fort Polk, LA was rough. A few sprained ligaments in ankle/foot and bruised tarsal.

We jumped into JRTC on Geronimo twice. That was way worse than the tarmac. Geronimo is the worst DZ I have ever landed on.

Yup it was at Bragg on Holland Drop Zone. All the videos I posted I took except the in C-17 one. Looks like that was a 25th ID video.

I like the T-11s alot, better than T-10D and slower rate of descent. Can't slip worth a crap though.

Who were you with?

Guess I'm spoiled lol, usually jump MC-6s...had to pull reserve once with an 11, couple other horror stories from others as well turned me off. And you're right, takes about 3 damn days before it actually slips lol. To be honest I try to avoid static line all together now, destroyed L5 disk, and bad knees...I was with a joint SOF unit at Bragg

Guess I'm spoiled lol, usually jump MC-6s...had to pull reserve once with an 11, couple other horror stories from others as well turned me off. And you're right, takes about 3 damn days before it actually slips lol. To be honest I try to avoid static line all together now, destroyed L5 disk, and bad knees...I was with a joint SOF unit at Bragg

I jumped an MC-6 a few times when I was going through SWC. They were all Hollywood proficiency jumps. Yeah trying to get away from regular Airborne Operations as well before I get really banged up. We do a lot of night time tactical jumps here. Usually jump in to Holland, assault the buildings and ruck the 20 miles back home. I'm sure all you guys can relate.

We jumped into JRTC on Geronimo twice. That was way worse than the tarmac. Geronimo is the worst DZ I have ever landed on.

Geronimo DZ was the best and worst experience of my life. 2130 jump and all I see is red chemsticks all over the ground. The worst part is hanging around that place for another 3 weeks haha.