This weather has to stop

chopped39

Been snow blowing for last three days and now they say another 6-8 coming. Not to mention the -33 wind chill temps. I left snow blower outside for an hour and it was frozen to the ground.
How is other parts of the country holding up. South west boys and girls keep your comments to yourself.LOL

Atlanta hasn't been a picnic - and again - another disappointing year - weatherwise.
Too much rain, too much cold, too many clouds.
Every 3 days it another string of BS. I can hardly even drive my cars anymore.
We used to get blessed with some decent warm days in between where you could actually feel normal.
Not lately.
Reminds me of Michigan - without the snow.
But vastly better than snow and ice.

4 or 5 months ago, the Farmer's Almanac predicted a severe winter - and they damned near laughed them off the internet.
Uh huh....

True enough - the west has been nice and dry.
But as always, Florida has been more than decent.
That's why I'm outta here this year and heading to Central FL.

If it wasnt for my parents and my job I would be parking my butt next door to Charlie in Texas

Texas is always decent.
But you gotta watch out for N. Texas - it catches hell there too some times.
Ice storms and can get too damned cold.

Here in Central Virginia, haven't had the chance to use my snow blower....but starting Monday night it's expected to get to 4 degrees, and the same on Tuesday, with low 20s during the week.....nothing new here, just winter time.....just about one inch of snow, now gone........personally I love it.....I grilled some steaks out on our grill this evening. It was around 25 degrees and I sat out there with a cold Coors just thankful that I'm alive to see the woods around me.....plus having a wonderful girl as my wife.......I truly miss the snow, as I love running my snow blower at top speed. It's good exercise for this old man here. I like winter as much as summer....yes, I know, I'm strange.

Living next to Charlie? You couldn't have a nicer guy as your neighbor....he knows his Buicks, too, so that'd be a double plus. Consider it. I wish he lived next to me, that way I wouldn't have to ask thousands of questions here about my GN, all I would have to do is go next door to Charlie's, whine a little, and thank him with this "special tea" he showed me how to make. It's better than 98 octane!:wacky:

Bruce '87 Grand National

We are not any warmer here in
Chicago
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1389006840.704410.jpg

Damn global warming! Been pretty cold here in CT. Heat wave right now though of 32 degrees then back down tomorrow. Makes us appreciate spring more!

-10 right now. I am stuck at home. Argh. At least my cars outside are tested good to -40.

It's about 7* with an anticipated windchill of -15* to -30*. Not much snow, just a little icy and windy. Lexington, KY
It was 50* yesterday!!
This morning the doors on the house and the cars were frozen. Buicks live inside the carpeted and climate controlled garage.
I'm with Heisenberg on this one... I'm heading South this year. South FL or SouthWest- maybe even further south to Costa Rica. :eek: Can't handle this cold anymore.

Atlanta hasn't been a picnic - and again - another disappointing year - weatherwise.
Too much rain, too much cold, too many clouds.
True enough - the west has been nice and dry.
But as always, Florida has been more than decent.
That's why I'm outta here this year and heading to Central FL.

You realize we find this hilarious that someone in Atlanta feels the need to go south.

Wind chill right now is -6 expected to be -10 to -20 in freaking north al crazy

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

it was -4 two days ago and now 40's w/ light rain. i'm wearing a t-shirt and i'm going to wash my truck, maybe even go to the beach :D

-23 here in Iowa this morning with wind chills down to -55 today. I'm still working though, but a lot of things are closed here.

You know global warming means colder before warmer right?

I'm seriously considering parking it up north of Charlie again. Not because of weather, but because this state sucks the life out of you.

i'm in Montana 1/2 mile from the north Dakota boarder was -61* yesterday, today's high is expected -28 without windchill

You know global warming means colder before warmer right?

Not so sure about that.

But we're about 5,000 years over due for the next cyclic ice age. Historically they have been occurring about every 10-15 thousand years, with global warming trends in between each.
Ya see, the thing the global warming nazis wont tell you that these kind of things are cyclic (come and go). They want everybody believe that this is something new. It's not.

Here in Minnesota at 2pm the temp is -13 and the wind chill is -33!
Tonight the temp is dropping to -22 and with a wind of 10-15 mph the chill will be 50-55 below zero!
Whoopee! :yuck:
I wonder if I should go see if the wh-1 will start? It probably would, it is 10 degrees in the garage. :ninja:

Last edited: