This is why I have to sell my 85 GN. :)

Saw the t type in person i had tears in my eyes and had a boner. Car is beautiful. Hahah

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Krisverde said:
Saw the t type in person i had tears in my eyes and had a boner. Car is beautiful. Hahah

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks man, was good to meet you all today. Now its your turn to buy a turbo Buick!?!?!?!??!

Squid4life
Where did you get the front kick panels with the speakers. That blue would match mine.
2 questions, does the parking brake work without hitting them and is your ECM behind the right one.
Thanks

injdinjn said:
Squid4life
Where did you get the front kick panels with the speakers. That blue would match mine.
2 questions, does the parking brake work without hitting them and is your ECM behind the right one.
Thanks

I believe the kick panels are from Q Form, they were on there when i bought it. The e brake will not engage all the way, but i plan to see if i can tighten the cables and maybe get it to engage close to the top so it works, at least a little bit. Not a big deal though. The ecm is still behind the panel on the right, as far as i know (never had it off yet). :)

I believe the kick panels are from Q Form, they were on there when i bought it. The e brake will not engage all the way, but i plan to see if i can tighten the cables and maybe get it to engage close to the top so it works, at least a little bit. Not a big deal though. The ecm is still behind the panel on the right, as far as i know (never had it off yet). :)

I was told that there is a bracket to move the ebrake pedal over for the Qforms. I havent checked for one as I dont have the Qforms yet.

Bryan

Phoneguy said:
I was told that there is a bracket to move the ebrake pedal over for the Qforms. I havent checked for one as I dont have the Qforms yet.

Bryan

Good to know, thanks brother. Will have to look into that.

that thing seriously needs to be seen in person in order to appreciate the attention to detail that went into it.

The ECM is under the carpet. It was put there by the stereo installer. It appeared to have been there for a number of years so I left it where it was.

Neal