This is for the tr pros only basic knowledge already has been applied

I know I asked you this before. I have CRS. Are the modules you have now ac delco's?

I don't know why it would not run in batch fire other than the module but if it does the same with 2 different modules then I have to think it's something else. Calpak chip may play a role.

At any rate changing the cam sensor cap is a great test. FYI Don't use those l.e.d. caps.

I used to keep a stick in the car and hit the ecm kick panel with it to nudge the connections on the board and then it would stop for a few hrs....or minutes...it was an annoying problem. [/QUOTE]

No input from me - just had to point out that this statement is one of the funniest I have ever read on this site!!

Good luck finding your problem. With the knowledge and tenacity of the folks on here, you're bound to get it figured out. I love when a long-term problem finally gets resolved.
Staying tuned.

Clean and check the connections on your Electronic Spark Control (ESC) module. If faulty, you will get a code 43. I had a code 43 thrown and it sounds alot like the problem you are describing. The ESC is located on the passenger side inner fender at the top. If you dont have a scanmaster, you can use a paperclip to check for error codes in the ALDL port. See Malfunction Codes Reference on instructions on how to do it.

This is update, I had replaced the crank sensor with a caspers sensor in the middle of troubleshoot and no luck. So amid a very fustrating day at it I said just for the heck of it put the old crank sensor and wedged 2 pieces of plastic cut from a 20oz coke bottle on each side of the blade on crank pulley and viola! I have been sceptical if this really fixed it but its been about 4 weeks knock on wood and car is a bad sumb@%ch!! Never had car run like this ever before. Now I have been trying to tune and have a issue with anything above 10psi I see alot of knock so I wont play with this since car still feels good with just that litte bit of boost, And to all yall that chimed in on this hateful troubleshoot I thank yall alot. TB.com is the Sh@t!!!!