Powerlogger is off the hook....problem still remains.

Steve V

Steve V's Automotive 757 560 2782
Here's the original thread http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/bad-ecm.353040/. Had not acted up since I ran ecm grounds directly to the battery and a now 12v ecm feed. I put everything back together this afternoon at work. Did not even make it out of the dealership parking lot and it stumbled once, the the quick flash of the SES, chip resets to default settings with engine running, stalled few times at lights, restarted everytime.

I pulled over and disconnected PL and it got better but did not go away. Anything over 1.4v tps and it cuts out, if I do not lift it will stall. SES now on steady. Drive to less crowd area pull over hook PL back up and codes 13,22,24,42 in scanmaster. Tcc not locking up. Shut it off restart VSS starts reading again TCC lock up return still no gas over 1.4v tps. Purposely did let out this time and it stalls. Re start and accels normal to WOT.....

I am reading the schematics and trouble shooting trees for those 4 codes and to see what circuits they share.

Things I have done already.
New cables clean and tight at block, alt, battery
Ohmed all grounds ..less than 1 ohm
Replaced ign switch
I run a TR6
Checked all pins at module....good no broken wires..wiggling with engine running does nothing
New fuseable links soldiered to harness
Redundant grounds
Changed cam sensor cap, readjusted sensor with TR6
Swapped ECM/chip with T does it with both setups..T does not
Ran new grounds from a12,d1,d10 directly from ecm to battery.
New 12v feed from battery to ecm

Got good insurance on this thing maybe I should burn it down:)...joking of course

steve have you checked the grounds at the back of the engine. Running a ground from the battery to the ecm don't help . the sensor feed back grounds come from the back of the heads.

I ran into a very funny thing a few yrs ago.

steve have you checked the grounds at the back of the engine. Running a ground from the battery to the ecm don't help . the sensor feed back grounds come from the back of the heads.

I ran into a very funny thing a few yrs ago.
Gonna call you later when i get out into the garage to pick your brain:)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Called Pat and he gave me some items to look over, I am fortunate to have both my TR's with same chips, injectors so I have a good test parts bed:)

Bumping this to link it to new post in chip section. Problem still remains.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app